This xalimo believes somali men are colorist

I told you guys the more confident these darkies get the more of their constant calaacal we have to hear. I miss the days when they hid from us normal people and didn’t speak

I'm convinced these girls are gagging for non-Somali guys, but instead of pursing that attraction like a normal person they have to nit-pick and find little flaws to justify their race-mixing :drakekidding:
Never in my life have I ever heard about colorism in the Somali community until AA started talking about it. Trend followers for real. Sheep.

Facts but only because somali men for some reason in the fatherland always marry really lightskin females but traditionally are people are dark-skinned and proud especially in the countryside where colorism is non existent

Itss the truth my parents always talk shit about dark skin girls. My dad said dark skin is ugly even if he is dark skin and my mother always mentions a girls skin tone. The thing is somalis have always been colorists we just did not have a word for it. I am happy when i see a dark skin girl who did not change her color she is proud and happy

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
I'm convinced these girls are gagging for non-Somali guys, but instead of pursing that attraction like a normal person they have to nit-pick and find little flaws to justify their race-mixing :drakekidding:
I have seen this in real life. The most pro black always seem to have a white fetish.

4c9bc812eff01c237444f70f9d9e820de06360b0b57ec2695e.jpg

What happened to stick and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.

This looks to be a first-world problem/issue. I'm not denying its existence but let's focus on eradicating tuberculosis before tackling "colorism".

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
“Whoever believes in God and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent”

I had a response to this topic but I’ll leave it there

Trending

Latest posts