This xalimo believes somali men are colorist

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Somalis don’t have recent admixture. The closet admixture we have is from 4,000 years ago from Yemen.
not talking about Somalis as a while. just the few people who have larger noses. could possibly have recent Arab ancestry.

also I have not heard about 4000 years admixture. where did you get that from

not talking about Somalis as a while. just the few people who have larger noses. could possibly have recent Arab ancestry.

also I have not heard about 4000 years admixture. where did you get that from
My yemini Haplogroup comes from a admixture from 4100 years ago. @Apollo said that.

A mutual of mine has a arab looking nose and is 99% Somali, 1% Ethiopian.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
If We Are A Crossbreed Of Arabs And Bantus Why Don't We Look Like Either I Say We Are Older Then Both
:gaasdrink: :gaasdrink:
we are older than both. somalis are a mixture of 50% dinka related proto nilote, 39% Levantine and North African and the remaining is Paleolithic somali hunter gatherer

alien

📍outer space
VIP
My yemini Haplogroup comes from a admixture from 4100 years ago. @Apollo said that.

A mutual of mine has a arab looking nose and is 99% Somali, 1% Ethiopian.
so youre concluding all somalis have that admixture because you have a Yemeni haplogroup? is it Haplogroup T?

so youre concluding all somalis have that admixture because you have a Yemeni haplogroup? is it Haplogroup T?
My paternal haplogroup is T-L208 (German) and my maternal haplogroup is R0a21 which is yemini. Somalis have admixture from eurasians from 12,000 - 4,000 years ago.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
My paternal haplogroup is T-L208 (German) and my maternal haplogroup is R0a21 which is yemini. Somalis have admixture from eurasians from 12,000 - 4,000 years ago.
how long has T-L208 been in somalis? was it introduced to somalis by Natufians or during the first eurasian admixture?

and how many somalis have R0a21?

how long has T-L208 been in somalis? was it introduced to somalis by Natufians or during the first eurasian admixture?

and how many somalis have R0a21?
Dir is the very first/oldest Somali qabiil. Isaaq, Cisse and other clans that are apart of Dir have T haplogroup but other Somali qabiils that came after Dir have the E-V32 haplogroup that’s native to Somalia so I’m honestly confused.

In my GEDmatch thing, it said that eurasian admixture came from a group called “Basal”.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Dir is the very first/oldest Somali qabiil. Isaaq, Cisse and other clans that are apart of Dir have T haplogroup but other Somali qabiils that came after Dir have the E-V32 haplogroup that’s native to Somalia so I’m honestly confused.

In my GEDmatch thing, it said that eurasian admixture came from a group called “Basal”.
that's just clam things. somalis originated in south Somalia and spread throughout.

that's just clam things. somalis originated in south Somalia and spread throughout.
My theory was that a bunch of cushitic ethnic groups came together and intermixed to make Somalis. So that’s why different qabiils have different haplogroups and admixtures.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
My theory was that a bunch of cushitic ethnic groups came together and intermixed to make Somalis. So that’s why different qabiils have different haplogroups and admixtures.
somalis have very little y-haplogroup diversity. most somalis from Kenya to Bari have E-v32. T probably entered later.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I have 53% eurasian admixture.

Somalis have 2C-4A hair. Never in my life have I seen a Madow Somali.
how do you have 53%. that shows way more recent admixture. average somali gets 38-40%. show us your gedmatch

how do you have 53%. that shows way more recent admixture. average somali gets 38-40%. show us your gedmatch
I meant 53% African, not eurasian lol. I have 5% European though. In another GEDMatch I have 47% west Semitic admixture.
Here you go btw:
5DAAAC1E-70F3-4138-82F0-0A6EE4CC3E80.png
E15A026C-8360-4656-97DB-7B638A9808FA.png

Trending