This Somali woman should be shot on the spot without any question asked! Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

People can go their separate ways but for someone to torture the ex like this over a child between them I call for capital punishment.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A mother who took care of her child ( possibly single handedly) should be shot. :icon lol:

There's two side to every story, there must be a reason why she didn't get in contact. Illahi ka cabso.

Who knows maybe she did get in contact and has failed to mention it.

Messy divorce.:ummhmsmiley:

Jeesto

VIP
Why do him and his ex wife have the same middle and last name?

tenor.gif

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
He mentioned he had a messy divorce so perhaps that is why the wife doesn't want to keep in contact with her son.

Divorces are difficult which makes parents more obliged to keep in contact with their children.

Inshallah, he will find his son and they will have a successful father to son relationship.

VixR

Veritas
Too many fathers out there are comfortable abandoning, or being distant or estranged from their children to deny the ones who actually value access to them, regardless of what may have happened between the couple.

Too many fathers out there are comfortable abandoning, or being distant or estranged from their children to deny the ones who actually value access to them, regardless of what may have happened between the couple.
I don't know about other cultures, but its the complete opposite for most somali guys. they want to be close to their children and actually care about them on the emotional level. i know too many somali fathers who have been denied access to their children, its devastating.

messy divorce indicates that he was either abusive to the son or the woman, or he was addicted to qaat (the usual culprit and his cheek is rather enlarged in the picture with his son). either way theres two sides to every story and the woman family is probably just trying to protect the child. who knows maybe he's changed over the years but theres a lot missing in that story. him summing their entire relationship as "a messy divorce" says a lot. read between the line before you call for the death of someone you mad man

messy divorce indicates that he was either abusive to the son or the woman, or he was addicted to qaat (the usual culprit and his cheek is rather enlarged in the picture with his son). either way theres two sides to every story and the woman family is probably just trying to protect the child. who knows maybe he's changed over the years but theres a lot missing in that story. him summing their entire relationship as "a messy divorce" says a lot. read between the line before you for the death of someone you mad man

You don't know the whole story to judge him.

black

live and let die.
messy divorce indicates that he was either abusive to the son or the woman, or he was addicted to qaat (the usual culprit and his cheek is rather enlarged in the picture with his son). either way theres two sides to every story and the woman family is probably just trying to protect the child. who knows maybe he's changed over the years but theres a lot missing in that story. him summing their entire relationship as "a messy divorce" says a lot. read between the line before you call for the death of someone you mad man

Why are you painting a narrative of him being the bad guy? A messy divorce can also be caused by a woman being an absolute cuntface. Maybe she didn't like him and decided to dip with her son, cut him out of her life and that's all there is to it.

Why are you painting a narrative of him being the bad guy? A messy divorce can also be caused by a woman being an absolute cuntface. Maybe she didn't like him and decided to dip with her son, cut him out of her life and that's all there is to it.
no. he gave 0 back story in his sob story. if she had done something bad, like say cheated on him or whatever, he would've mentioned it. he's trying to garner support so he wouldn't admit what led to the divorce and her running away. theres a huge chunk of the story missing for a reason. instead he focuses on the part where he looks for the child. he does all of that for a reason

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Once he's grown up he will look for his father and is going to forever resent his mother for denying him father-son moments in his entire childhood.

VixR

Veritas
I don't know about other cultures, but its the complete opposite for most somali guys. they want to be close to their children and actually care about them on the emotional level. i know too many somali fathers who have been denied access to their children, its devastating.
That's certainly sad.
I've haven't seen a trend of Somali women keeping exhusbands away from their children. I've seen the opposite MIA, defect to Somalia (or out of state), no support, secondwife-hiding, expecting his children to fund him, middle-aged mother seeking divorce from a sheikh bc he additionally refuses to divorce her types.

Status
Not open for further replies.