This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Them hips
22FF2C6D-CDC2-49CB-A90E-CEB74A0EAF6E.jpeg
BFAF30E4-AC34-4491-852F-60F1A488F430.jpeg

They are not. But what i said was true. What part of ldn do you live in? If east, then you should know about this shit wallahi

I'm going to be honest with you wallahi i'm from xamar, and what you are saying is factually incorrect. The only somali women that go for cad cad men are the dhuxul somali girls who have insecurity issues and a complex, deep down you know this yourself. Most cad cad men are shorter than average somali men, besides cad cad marry each other. You guys are a close knitted community, so stop saying 'all somali girls want us' when your mother or father will probably not allow you the chance to look.

Also east london is full of pakis, the mali girls there suck up to pakis, cad cad men are the closest thing to paki they can bring home to their mothers without a shoe in their face. Hence why the east ldn mali girls may (you're words not mine) be chasing cad cad men.

I'm going to be honest with you wallahi i'm from xamar, and what you are saying is factually incorrect. The only somali women that go for cad cad men are the dhuxul somali girls who have insecurity issues and a complex, deep down you know this yourself. Most cad cad men are shorter than average somali men, besides cad cad marry each other. You guys are a close knitted community, so stop saying 'all somali girls want us' when your mother or father will probably not allow you the chance to look.

Also east london is full of pakis, the mali girls there suck up to pakis, cad cad men are the closest thing to paki they can bring home to their mothers without a shoe in their face. Hence why the east ldn mali girls may (you're words not mine) be chasing cad cad men.
Fair point maybe
:manny:

A bunch of kids who are thirsty get out of your basement and go to the gym u will meet girls like her!! Not even my type I like hijabi girls.....and she is just another booty attention woman on instagram!!
First time you say something decent Adan.
Je suis impressionné

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Blade

Gabadha, her hips and ass caadi ma aha, did she have a Buttocks augementation?
Maybe or she might have took out some of her ribs or just photoshop.
Idk if waist training alone gives you that small.
23 inch is unbelievable hard to get i personally gave up on that . Waist training exercises help i reduced my waist from 28 to 25. Are you pear shaped abaayo?
Woah I've seen girls do it and their bodies end up so nice I might start that'll be my next goal inshallah. Kpop girl groups always talk about waist size because they are so petite and small and always compete with smallest waist
Rose.jpg

Abayo do you wear it whilst exercising or just when you exercise and at home. Which is better more effective

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Shit there was this meme on FB on a somali facebook account saying somali men who want a chick with the fattest ass always have the smallest dick :siilaanyolaugh:

I cant find the meme :noneck:
You can't find it because it doesnt exist, you made it up.
Sit your bony ass somewhere.
giphy (10).gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The chick works out and post her vids on insta. Blade is highkey honestly just jealous.
I'm not jealous she's a beautiful girl if that's how she looks in real life. Must have worked hard. But lots of people take pictures from certain angles to look good in proportion. Somali girls are so beautiful and have everthing there's no point being jealous when somali when there's millions of girls amazing

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Woah I've seen girls do it and their bodies end up so nice I might start that'll be my next goal inshallah. Kpop girl groups always talk about waist size because they are so petite and small and always compete with smallest waist View attachment 49212
Abayo do you wear it whilst exercising or just when you exercise and at home. Which is better more effective

I like the Korean beauty standards..petite small women :leon:

Woah I've seen girls do it and their bodies end up so nice I might start that'll be my next goal inshallah. Kpop girl groups always talk about waist size because they are so petite and small and always compete with smallest waist View attachment 49212

Lol there are a lot of waist training videos on youtube. These were my favourite

The exercise move she does at @3.29 i so effective wallahi you can fill your upper abs burning :ahh:do 2 sets 30 reps every morning when you wake up.

I like this video too.

Yo my DMs aren't working right now inshallah it'll work by 16th July i'll send you the youtube waist training playlist i had via DM . :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending