This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
kkkk your habeshi and slim, quick question where you ever made to feel inferior by other habeshi men for being pretty slim because most habeshi women have fat fat fat asses ?
Habesha are naturally petite. Instagram models don’t count, they all do photoshop, waist training, and surgeries regardless of their race. Typical Instagram model has oversized ass and oversized legs . I have never felt inferior cause I am confident and only attract upper class affluent men :cool:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she has a cute face i wont take that away from her she is quruxeey but idk why @Mali Mo is getting in his feelings, she needs to hit the gym and maybe then she will become a 8-9/10 its a fact.

nayaa u r a girl, u r not suppose to critic her. Now stop grabbing your imaginary balls and go make me a nice milk shake pretty please? :)

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Nah Basra, I'm looking for a sugar momma. That girl is my age range I think.

This could have been us if you were into younger men. :trumpsmirk:

36556875_1615717835217802_8926853314419621888_n.jpg

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
you're hilarious wallahi i'm not bony. But if you want to believe that ok :mjlol: I wont rock what God gave me for horny internet users like you to fap to kkk :mjlol: she has no standards and has cheapened herself. It's a shame i think she has a pretty face and needs to gym jut a little bit then her body will be banging if she loses dozens of pounds. :manny:
LOL do you really think a guy as alpha as me faps?
Fapping makes guys weak due to fucking with brain chemistry its a nono, its why atheles avoid it too.

Any way I'm out for the day try not to say stupid shit while daddy is gone.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Habesha are naturally petite. Instagram models don’t count, they all do photoshop, waist training, and surgeries regardless of their race. Typical Instagram model has oversized ass and oversized legs . I have never felt inferior cause I am confident and only attract upper class affluent men :cool:

Wow. I cant commit dhambi n call u the oldest profession in the world. I will just smile :)

LOL do you really think a guy as alpha as me faps?
Fapping makes guys weak due to fucking with brain chemistry its a nono, its why atheles avoid it too.

Any way I'm out for the day try not to say stupid shit while daddy is gone.

you think i have daddy issues or something. Your looking at the wrong girl my friend :mjlol: you are far from alpha

@Basra control your horny son eedo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What a coincidence. U know the movie "Sister Act, it came out the week I was born kkk.

215px-Sister_Act_film_poster.jpg

We were meant to be. Allow it.:cool:

What ??? really????

Oh happy dayys! Oh Happy days! When Jesus came! When Jesus Came!

Oh Happy Days! Oh Happy days! When I feel so old, I wanna cry

Oh happy days! Oh Sad Days! When I wanna run to my nun house

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What ??? really????

Oh happy dayys! Oh Happy days! When Jesus came! When Jesus Came!

Oh Happy Days! Oh Happy days! When I feel so old, I wanna cry

Oh happy days! Oh Sad Days! When I wanna run to my nun house

Basra, is this u? :pachah1:
tenor.gif

I'd rather have Hodan, she is THICC with big nasso.
She's not fit like the one op posted. She has quite a bit of calool which she hides with black clothing and her arm. Look at every pic of her she's hiding her calool in every single one of them.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
She's not fit like the one op posted. She has quite a bit of calool which she hides with black clothing and her arm. Look at every pic of her she's hiding her calool in every single one of them.
I don't give a f*ck if she was 9 months pregnant with 3 kids, if you have an ass like that I'm interested.

she's an attention hoe u can tell. Even in her abaya pics, she's showing off her tiny dhax. lol.
she looks good tho, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending