This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i think its rare to find that elegant, royal look somali women (especially Ogaden women) are famous for in Africa anymore. With the emergance of contouring and insta eyebrows all somali women practically look the same @Yusra Luuza @sigmund @AussieHustler @Adan

Appreciate these elegant somali beauties with the almost extinct 'royal look'

Iman
000000315158-iman_abdulmajid-squaremedium.jpg

iman77.jpg

2151df69271815cfe743e63b159f680e.jpg

Khadijah Adam Saleh
DBLP7JDXsAAHgUh

DBLP7I_XgAANffH

khadija+adams-cosmo+cover+01.jpg

images

She won Miss Kenya (She's somali living in kenya)
KhadijaCostume2+(2).jpeg

This girl is a lot prettier than Iman, facially anyway. Even the second woman is prettier imo.

Iman has modelling aesthetics, but isn't that attractive if I'm being honest

Cadcad niggas are feminine as f*ck they care about their hair and skin colour more than most women
Not true. What makes you think that? Because we have softer hair? Either way somali women generally offer themselves on a plate for us "femine niggas"... its an insecurity issue amongst them. Even most of the ones that deny it online, irl, are the same. Dont be fooled walaal. Anyone who lives in a Benadiri and somali community knows EXACTLY what im talking about.
:manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I can see why guys are into her, but she's personally not my type.

That Hiba girl looks 10x better imo.

Her body if fucking amazing though!! OMG!

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
disproportionate body and below average face:kanyeshrug:

Ok this one looks natural, her face might be average but her body is real, she kinda overweight tho.
Her ass is so big it has its own area code.
This shit is unreal.
Shes not overweight shes perfect.

Not true. What makes you think that? Because we have softer hair? Either way somali women generally offer themselves on a plate for us "femine niggas"... its an insecurity issue amongst them. Even most of the ones that deny it online, irl, are the same. Dont be fooled walaal. Anyone who lives in a Benadiri and somali community knows EXACTLY what im talking about.
:manny:

No one offers themselves for cad cad men. But cad cad girls are taken by ethnic somalis in xamar kkkk :pachah1: 'Aboowe macaan' :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts