This Somali girl got Every twitter nigga drooling over her including Moi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have Hodan, she is THICC with big nasso.

This chick is clearly fat :drakekidding: after 2 kids i can imagine

Huge+Fat+Woman.jpg

Have fun bouncing on that :denzelnigga:

The girl in OP is fit and gyms :draketf: and you prefer this FAT xalimo over her:draketf:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Pretty girl mashallah.
I’m trying to get 23inch waist. It’s fing hard when u love food so much.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
This chick is clearly fat :drakekidding: after 2 kids i can imagine

Huge+Fat+Woman.jpg

Have fun bouncing on that :denzelnigga:

The girl in OP is fit and gyms :draketf: and you prefer this FAT xalimo over her:draketf:
HAHA I'm 100% serious , you gotta be a real nigga to handle all that.
And for all this talk lets see what you look like Mrs. Beauty Queen.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
23 inch is unbelievable hard to get i personally gave up on that . Waist training exercises help i reduced my waist from 28 to 25. Are you pear shaped abaayo?
I’m 27 inch atm. Idk but I have broad shoulder I don’t think I’m pear shaped even thou I have ass and thigh. Usually pear shaped females have narrow shoulder

I’m 27 inch atm. Idk but I have broad shoulder I don’t think I’m pear shaped even thou I have ass and thigh. Usually pear shaped females have narrow shoulder

Nah you could be pear shaped you should use the body generator. Plug in your measurements. Or do you get dresses tailored like for eid or weddings? You can ask your tailor. How tall are you

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
My dp is half my face if you think i'm ugly than believe that :pachah1: this SSPOT a trolling website you can imagine me how you want saxiib :ehh: i can be a fat ugly round hippo looking whale if you want :drakekidding:
Look Honeybun I dont care about your face. I want to see your futo. Describe that!

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Guys, you wouldnt want your wife to look too good since when you are walking with her outside all the men will shamelessly stare at her smh maxishoodayaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending