This Reddit post is crazy

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I myself would not let my daughter go to Somalia without strict guarantee that no FGM will done to her. Best practice is to let them visit Somalia as adults, or just if it was necessary for them to visit as kids, then i'd make sure nobody will stay with them alone without my supervision.

Lol, youโ€™re the ultimate fish and chips Somali
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No this hasn't happened to everyone but then again most of the women I know in the family mainly on my mothers side aren't from the big clans.

Doesn't fgm cause a whole load of health problems. Are you saying everyone you know has had it done beyond a certain age???

I also didn't know a thing about fgm until I saw it being spoken about online.

Last edited:
This is grounds for divorce wallahi. She's been with him for 8yrs but is still convinced that he'd let their child be butchered like that? :draketf:

She either doesn't want to go to Somalia and is using the FGM thing as a convient excuse or she's one of these ajanabi slags who acts all chill but is bigoted on a subconcious level. Either way, that Farax needs to cut his loses before he has more children with this woman. The fact that she came running to Reddit for validation is a damning indictment in of itself.

Faraxs can delude themselves with that "a kids Somali if the father is" shit all they want, but this is the reality of the situation 9 out of 10 times.

No this hasn't happened to everyone but then again most of the women I know in the family mainly on my mothers side aren't from the big clans.

Doesn't fgm cause a whole load of health problems. Are you saying everyone you know has had it done beyond a certain age???

A lot of women in their late 30s/early 40s did have it done sxb. But that's neither here nor there, it's not nearly as common as it used to be. That banshee's faux panic shouldn't even be diginified with a response. That doofar skinned bรญtch doesn't want to go to Somalia and is just using the FGM thing as a bullshit excuse.

If her concerns were legit and she had an ounce of common sense she'd know that she could put him behind bars the moment he returned to the West if he did that to their daughters. He'd have to basically live in Somalia permanently. She's lying and looking for validation.

Last edited:
I find it so weird that people take their marital problems to fucking reddit out of all places.

However I understand the wifeโ€™s concerns. I understand the fear a mother would have over their child in this situation. Especially over a place she only heard bad from.

The Redditorโ€™s who say divorced straight away are just bad people. These niggas thrive over causing misery to others. They been together for 6 and married for 4 years i think she has the capability to understand her husbands intent. Especially when he is โ€œnot religiousโ€.
They find communication with their spouse so intimidating lmao. They think strangers will give them unbiased takes as if these people donโ€™t have their own baggage.

Maybe she doesnโ€™t see that cultural side of her husband? Itโ€™s not hard to believe cause heโ€™s not religious and probably doesnโ€™t emphasis his somalinimo around her. So she still has some ignorant views of our culture. Uncultured people just believe whatever they read or hear frequently enough. She doesnโ€™t even know him or his family well enough after 8 years to trust them.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A lot of women in their late 30s/early 40s did have it done sxb. But that's neither here nor there, it's not nearly as common as it used to be. That banshee's faux panic shouldn't even be diginified with a response. That doofar skinned bรญtch doesn't want to go to Somalia and is just using the FGM thing as a bullshit excuse.

If her concerns were legit and she had an ounce of common sense she'd know that she could put him behind bars the moment he returned to the West if he did that to their daughters. He'd have to basically live in Somalia permanently. She's lying and looking for validation.
If you were born in the west and/or have educated parents. You would not have it done. People in that age group (are still millenials) and were likely raised abroad at the very least. Unless they came later. I know Somalis older than me that were born in the US. It's those that come after childhood to the west that likely had FGM. In any case, I have no clue why Somalis still practice it back home. It alone contributes to complications during child birth. I'd also classify this as sexual violence contributing to poor mental health and sexual health outcomes.

I myself would not let my daughter go to Somalia without strict guarantee that no FGM will done to her. Best practice is to let them visit Somalia as adults, or just if it was necessary for them to visit as kids, then i'd make sure nobody will stay with them alone without my supervision.

How does FGM happen without parental consensus amongst western Somalis? I know that female relatives usually performs it, but they surely don't kidnap kids for this purpose back home, especially hooyo mataalo kids. In addition, given the decline of this practice, your future daughter will be fine should she visit Somalia one day together with her family.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How does FGM happen without parental consensus amongst western Somalis? I know that female relatives usually performs it, but they surely don't kidnap kids for this purpose back home, especially hooyo mataalo kids. In addition, given the decline of this practice, your future daughter will be fine should she visit Somalia one day together with her family.
it could happen when the kid is with their grandparents, and they decide by themselves to perform FGM.

This is grounds for divorce wallahi. She's been with him for 8yrs but is still convinced that he'd let their child be butchered like that? :draketf:

She either doesn't want to go to Somalia and is using the FGM thing as a convient excuse or she's one of these ajanabi slags who acts all chill but is bigoted on a subconcious level. Either way, that Farax needs to cut his loses before he has more children with this woman. The fact that she came running to Reddit for validation is a damning indictment in of itself.

Faraxs can delude themselves with that "a kids Somali if the father is" shit all they want, but this is the reality of the situation 9 out of 10 times.
You can't marry a doofaar without expecting this kind of stuff to be happening. Honestly he wasted those 8 years when he could've created another family from scratch either divorce or go on a "3 month vacation" and create another family.

Emir of Zayla

๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
Somalian feminist with 0 accountability skills who were given a speakerphone during the war on terror propaganda
Egypt and Ethiopia do it much more than us, this is due to the shitty previous govโ€™s inability to filter the news coming in and out of the country.

Reading these comments is funny they think Somalia is uninhabitable for human life.

Whilst agree some regions are dangerous it all depends on where you go.

I have been to Somalia as a child i didnt get killed or ransomed for cash by a pirate or terrorist. Must be one of the lucky ones ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Lived in Somalia for a several years. No FGM, wasn't kidnapped by terrorists, didn't die of famine. Must also be extremely lucky.

Walaahi our country's image is finished. FGM, pirates and warlords is all they think when they hear Somalia. Ethiopian ama Sudan maan iska sheeganaa?? :jcoleno:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Lived in Somalia for a several years. No FGM, wasn't kidnapped by terrorists, didn't die of famine. Must also be extremely lucky.

Walaahi our country's image is finished. FGM, pirates and warlords is all they think when they hear Somalia. Ethiopian ama Sudan maan iska sheeganaa?? :jcoleno:
Somalia had to pick the worst time to fall. Other civilisationโ€™s had the shit era prior to social media so there isn't 1000 videos of their people in poverty.

It will need a strong PR team to fix our image.

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
One of the many reasons why I will always stay loyal to my people, why would I need to marry in to reero qalaad when we have the most beautiful women.

Yeah we also have those grifters who will through their community under the bus for a paycheck
Yโ€™all are actual monstersโ€ฆ

She and her relatives have all been through genital mutilation and the trials that have to come with that and is trying to stop the cycle so other young girls have a chance at life but all you dudes think about is our โ€˜reputationโ€™.

Thatโ€™s why so many young girls die each year from these mutilations from infection or later on from getting their period and having it clump because the vagina is sown half way, do you know how barbaric that is? I bet you anything you all probably had someone in your extended or immediate family who died from child birth, thatโ€™s from FGM too

What does keeping silent do for us? Look at Pakistani culture, they keep silent when the daughters are honor killed for being raped.

If your really ashamed be apart of the change, not staying silent so the next little girl has to go through that too wtf

Last edited:

Trending