This man is ruthless

"If you're gorgeous you wouldn't be calling. "

giphy-60.gif

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
like I said wallahi, some people like to humiliate themselves.
Alhamdulilah for being Muslim and having dignity ...were are the men in her life to give her advice?

like I said wallahi, some people like to humiliate themselves.
Alhamdulilah for being Muslim and having dignity ...were are the men in her life to give her advice?

He doesn't help anyone he just makes them feel worse. He mocks the callers and makes them feel like they have no hope. What do they gain from doing that to themselves?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
OMG that first woman is devastated. He ripped her heart out, she couldn't respond or have an answer to his egregious insults (even though they were true). She was frozen in a painful pose that resembled a horrified creature in ice.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Average looking woman :dead:
Average looking older woman :dead1:
Average lookin woman with a 13 yr old son :deadmanny:
Average looking woman with a sketchy ass baby daddy :deadosama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol he needs a little humbling. Can you imagine a 51 year old speaking like this :ileycry: I seriously felt these people’s self esteem drop and shatter to a million pieces

Is he 51?

There goes the myth, with age comes wisdom. He is old enough to be a grandfather, yet he gets a kick out of humiliating women like he is a school kid.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Is he 51?

There goes the myth, with age comes wisdom. He is old enough to be a grandfather, yet he gets a kick out of humiliating women like he is a school kid.
I don’t know why they bother calling him. It’s like they want some sort of validation. But to be fair he goes in on a guy in the 3rd video

I don’t know why they bother calling him. It’s like they want some sort of validation. But to be fair he goes in on a guy in the 3rd video

I think its pathetic humiliating people fullstop, male or female.

The sad reality is that i can imagine its mostly women, especially from his own community who are the ones calling in. He basically gets a kick out of beating a dead horse.

Last edited: