This is what happens when you constantly hate on your people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monisha Hershey Is her leg fine because looking through her Instagram, she always uses crutches?

Abayo I don't know what exactly happened to her leg.. I think she has explained that on her facebook or one of her pics on fb. But she never seemed to wear crutches before.

Waa qof wanagsaan.. I just hope she could've chosen a better lifestyle for herself

I managed to find the link for it btw:

Yeah I totally agree with you, and she has spoke about the issues, she was practising Islam, but I haven't watched her youtube, mind you for years and I happened to stumble across her IG yesterday. Thats on her what she decides to do with her life, at the end of the day I can't force her to come back to her senses, but what pisses me off is that you still see so many haters from the Somali community, yes I said it 'our community' constantly leaving hate comments on her YouTube videos /IG saying you're ugly, your going to hell, why don't you cover your hair etc..& funny enough that's the same people who support kiin jamac, Queen tasha and other artists who doesn't wear the hijab, pretty much hypocritical. And there was one clip of farxiyo fiska chillin with ajinabis in the street drunk AF.
Your statements are illogical. So you expect some Somalis not to wage internet war against her even though she started it and devoted large if not the majority of her content bad mouthing somalis in general and Somali men in particular? She's only known because of her extreme anti Somali rhetoric funny because it was the ajnabis that were abusing her and running through her but she chose to wage war against Somali men. Stop acting good hearted person since you claimed you are familiar with her content so therefore you know what she did to get all the backlash. It's a very simple formula to grasp. Attack a community of millions= some heat your way. Meel Naga fariiso

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
its either this or honour killing, mansha Allah somalis have a reer magaal culture.

she used the few good years she had disrespecting her own kin and sleeping around with ajinabi men, she made her bed let her lay in it.

just because you put up few somali flags on your wall doesnt make you a wadani :russ:

if this is what an educated and independent somali girl looks like , then i will have to admit i dont know somali women at all, stop presenting a used up blow up doll as an independent, educated somali women.

she turned to alcohol cause she expired, something she never thought would ever happen, so much for "educated".:mjkkk:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
What you're saying is right but I hardly believe when someone says "My teachers". Lol teachers don't do that to their students no matter how dumb they are . Looks like you're looking for sympathy as well.
I don’t need anyone’s sympathy or validation. I know who I am and I know what I’m capable of. I don’t let others define who I am.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Yeah I totally agree with you, and she has spoke about the issues, she was practising Islam, but I haven't watched her youtube, mind you for years and I happened to stumble across her IG yesterday. Thats on her what she decides to do with her life, at the end of the day I can't force her to come back to her senses, but what pisses me off is that you still see so many haters from the Somali community, yes I said it 'our community' constantly leaving hate comments on her YouTube videos /IG saying you're ugly, your going to hell, why don't you cover your hair etc..& funny enough that's the same people who support kiin jamac, Queen tasha and other artists who doesn't wear the hijab, pretty much hypocritical. And there was one clip of farxiyo fiska chillin with ajinabis in the street drunk AF.
Of course no one deserves hate and they’re in the wrong for insulting her. But thing is no matter what people will hate you but you just gotta not let it define who you are

its either this or honour killing, mansha Allah somalis have a reer magaal culture.

she used the few good years she had disrespecting her own kin and sleeping around with ajinabi men, she made her bed let her lay in it.

just because you put up few somali flags on your wall doesnt make you a wadani :russ:

if this is what an educated and independent somali girl looks like , then i will have to admit i dont know somali women at all, stop presenting a used up blow up doll as an independent, educated somali women.

she turned to alcohol cause she expired, something she never thought would ever happen, so much for "educated".:mjkkk:

I stated that it was years ago I watched some of her videos.. I haven't watched all of her videos so I don't know exactly what she has been saying about somali men, but there was a video she was apologising about her bad mouthing her own people...

Saw this as well:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/mahubo-fabulous-attacks-somali-men.228/

Drinking beer once in a while makes you a Alcoholic :comeon:
You are part and parcel of the problem, Somali's by nature are toxic human beings
and you are perpetuating that same toxicity. let people live their life and stop being so damn nosy.

You are part and parcel of the problem, Somali's by nature are toxic human beings
and you are perpetuating that same toxicity. let people live their life and stop being so damn nosy.
you cant expect people to let you be and live your life when you go over your way and make a video bad mouthing people and talking about their lives. If she wanted no one to talk about her she wouldnt try to be a youtube star. Btw I never heard of this girl until today.

Not once, not twice, not 3x ..

you cant expect people to let you be and live your life when you go over your way and make a video bad mouthing people and talking about their lives. If she wanted no one to talk about her she wouldnt try to be a youtube star. Btw I never heard of this girl until today.

True when they become gaal they end up bashing their people, they should go away quietly and drink alcohol quietly

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
OH so she got hate because she was bashing Somali men?

Why do people who date outside their race and ethnic group continue to bash their group.

They already hopped sides. Why continue bashing.

Abayo I don't know what exactly happened to her leg.. I think she has explained that on her facebook or one of her pics on fb. But she never seemed to wear crutches before.

Waa qof wanagsaan.. I just hope she could've chosen a better lifestyle for herself

I managed to find the link for it btw:

She doesn't give me a hoe vibe lkn cuqdad ba ka buuxda the worst venom is envy and hate. It will ruin anyone's life

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
She’s been active on social media for years and no I don’t consider her as a powerful, educated and independent woman. May Allaah guide her. Looking at he Instagram I was shocked when I saw her hair color :gucciwhat:

I stumbled across Mahuba Fabulous Instagram and I was shocked to discover that she got married to a white man, after previously divorcing a madow guy. However, she became an alcoholic... I was really rooting for this girl, as she was one of my favourite youtuber before, and the fact that the Somali community was constantly hating on her it drove her insane and pushed her away not just her dhaqan but her deen too, which is sad. My message for ya'll is to stop spreading hate, and just spread more loving messages to make the person not feel withdrawn from the community and run away from their identity but to embrace. However, what I love about her is that she loves her country and supports it to the fully!!! :it0tdo8::z1banet: Kudos to her for that. Shes an educated independent woman too, however after reading her insta comments people were saying things like'go to hell' in af somali and others tried to bring her back to the deen.

Whats your thoughts on this?:mahubowtf:

miskeen, I wasn't aware she had a disability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts