This is what happens when you constantly hate on your people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame the somali community for the decisions this adult woman made. No one drove her to insanity or gaalnimo. She's chosen to be alcoholic, she's chosen to be gaal and she's chosen everything else that happened to her.

Blame her for the choices she made instead of making excuses for her and blaming the rest of us.

She needs to have thick skin, how can she let people drive her away from her dhaqan and deen. May God give her guidance ameen.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I stumbled across Mahuba Fabulous Instagram and I was shocked to discover that she got married to a white man, after previously divorcing a madow guy. However, she became an alcoholic... I was really rooting for this girl, as she was one of my favourite youtuber before, and the fact that the Somali community was constantly hating on her it drove her insane and pushed her away not just her dhaqan but her deen too, which is sad. My message for ya'll is to stop spreading hate, and just spread more loving messages to make the person not feel withdrawn from the community and run away from their identity but to embrace. However, what I love about her is that she loves her country and supports it to the fully!!! :it0tdo8::z1banet: Kudos to her for that. Shes an educated independent woman too, however after reading her insta comments people were saying things like'go to hell' in af somali and others tried to bring her back to the deen.

Whats your thoughts on this?:mahubowtf:

I am sad for my sister. May Allah guide her.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Don't blame the somali community for the decisions this adult woman made. No one drove her to insanity or gaalnimo. She's chosen to be alcoholic, she's chosen to be gaal and she's chosen everything else that happened to her.

Blame her for the choices she made instead of making excuses for her and blaming the rest of us.
Is she gaal. Did not see that could you post it.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I’m not feeling sympathy I had people I knew for years tell me in my face day in and day out I wasn’t gonna amount to shit. My teachers said it my “friends” said it and I even had my parents say it. These girls start YouTube channels and parade their foreign husbands around and when they get insulted they get depressed and demand my sympathy? Meanwhile I’m getting insulted for shit not in my control? The kid across from me saw his brother get shot? The kid from the same village as me starved to death? Yet I’m supposed to feel bad about a depressed alcoholic?

Don’t get me wrong I wish her all the best but it’s your fault if you let hate get to you. Letting other people define who you are is the biggest sin you can do to yourself. Those are multiple hard pills for some of you to swallow
:salute::salute:

Muji

VIP
I stumbled across Mahuba Fabulous Instagram and I was shocked to discover that she got married to a white man, after previously divorcing a madow guy. However, she became an alcoholic... I was really rooting for this girl, as she was one of my favourite youtuber before, and the fact that the Somali community was constantly hating on her it drove her insane and pushed her away not just her dhaqan but her deen too, which is sad. My message for ya'll is to stop spreading hate, and just spread more loving messages to make the person not feel withdrawn from the community and run away from their identity but to embrace. However, what I love about her is that she loves her country and supports it to the fully!!! :it0tdo8::z1banet: Kudos to her for that. Shes an educated independent woman too, however after reading her insta comments people were saying things like'go to hell' in af somali and others tried to bring her back to the deen.

Whats your thoughts on this?:mahubowtf:

Abayo you described her as an alcoholic. An alcoholic is someone who cannot function without alcohol. Can you tell us how you know she’s an alcoholic based on that picture?

I’m not feeling sympathy I had people I knew for years tell me in my face day in and day out I wasn’t gonna amount to shit. My teachers said it my “friends” said it and I even had my parents say it. These girls start YouTube channels and parade their foreign husbands around and when they get insulted they get depressed and demand my sympathy? Meanwhile I’m getting insulted for shit not in my control? The kid across from me saw his brother get shot? The kid from the same village as me starved to death? Yet I’m supposed to feel bad about a depressed alcoholic?

Don’t get me wrong I wish her all the best but it’s your fault if you let hate get to you. Letting other people define who you are is the biggest sin you can do to yourself. Those are multiple hard pills for some of you to swallow
What you're saying is right but I hardly believe when someone says "My teachers". Lol teachers don't do that to their students no matter how dumb they are . Looks like you're looking for sympathy as well.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I knew this one was going to slip to the dark side. she was constantly bad mouthing Somali guys on her channel and elsewhere.

No body forced her to run after ajnabis or put her in this situation. They always throw "the community pushed her" card. This was what she always wanted, freedom to drink and shagg ajnabis.

This be a lesson for those who badmouth their people. No sympathy from me.

giphy.gif

Yeah I totally agree with you, and she has spoke about the issues, she was practising Islam, but I haven't watched her youtube, mind you for years and I happened to stumble across her IG yesterday. Thats on her what she decides to do with her life, at the end of the day I can't force her to come back to her senses, but what pisses me off is that you still see so many haters from the Somali community, yes I said it 'our community' constantly leaving hate comments on her YouTube videos /IG saying you're ugly, your going to hell, why don't you cover your hair etc..& funny enough that's the same people who support kiin jamac, Queen tasha and other artists who doesn't wear the hijab, pretty much hypocritical. And there was one clip of farxiyo fiska chillin with ajinabis in the street drunk AF.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Yeah I totally agree with you, and she has spoke about the issues, she was practising Islam, but I haven't watched her youtube, mind you for years and I happened to stumble across her IG yesterday. Thats on her what she decides to do with her life, at the end of the day I can't force her to come back to her senses, but what pisses me off is that you still see so many haters from the Somali community, yes I said it 'our community' constantly leaving hate comments on her YouTube videos /IG saying you're ugly, your going to hell, why don't you cover your hair etc..& funny enough that's the same people who support kiin jamac, Queen tasha and other artists who doesn't wear the hijab, pretty much hypocritical. And there was one clip of farxiyo fiska chillin with ajinabis in the street drunk AF.

Did you ever asked yourself why the Somali community hate her ?

Abowe, wallahi I don't know what happened to her leg, I think she has explained that on her facebook. But she never seemed to wear crutches before.

She's a lovely woman I just hope she could've chosen a better lifestyle.

I managed to find the link for it:

Last edited:
I knew this one was going to slip to the dark side. she was constantly bad mouthing Somali guys on her channel and elsewhere.

No body forced her to run after ajnabis or put her in this situation. They always throw "the community pushed her" card. This was what she always wanted, freedom to drink and shagg ajnabis.

This be a lesson for those who badmouth their people. No sympathy from me.

giphy.gif

Exactly

I hope she returns to Islam inshAllah. She can't prefer the worldly life, when the hereafter is way better and enduring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts