This is what happens when you constantly hate on your people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled across Mahuba Fabulous Instagram and I was shocked to discover that she got married to a white man, after previously divorcing a madow guy. However, she became an alcoholic... I was really rooting for this girl, as she was one of my favourite youtuber before, and the fact that the Somali community was constantly hating on her it drove her insane and pushed her away not just her dhaqan but her deen too, which is sad. My message for ya'll is to stop spreading hate, and just spread more loving messages to make the person not feel withdrawn from the community and run away from their identity but to embrace. However, what I love about her is that she loves her country and supports it to the fully!!! :it0tdo8::z1banet: Kudos to her for that. Shes an educated independent woman too, however after reading her insta comments people were saying things like'go to hell' in af somali and others tried to bring her back to the deen.

Whats your thoughts on this?:mahubowtf:

she can go to hell along with ayan hersi and mama malyun.

subhanAllah, you can't say that. Thats up to Allah to decide, what she needs is some guidance. There are many hijabis who drink may God forbid, and theres some who wants to share their sins to the world. No ones perfect walaal!!!

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Always makes me laugh when they diss Somali guys hairline.

Somali women should stick to wearing hijab to cover that head up.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I’m not feeling sympathy I had people I knew for years tell me in my face day in and day out I wasn’t gonna amount to shit. My teachers said it my “friends” said it and I even had my parents say it. These girls start YouTube channels and parade their foreign husbands around and when they get insulted they get depressed and demand my sympathy? Meanwhile I’m getting insulted for shit not in my control? The kid across from me saw his brother get shot? The kid from the same village as me starved to death? Yet I’m supposed to feel bad about a depressed alcoholic?

Don’t get me wrong I wish her all the best but it’s your fault if you let hate get to you. Letting other people define who you are is the biggest sin you can do to yourself. Those are multiple hard pills for some of you to swallow

Always makes me laugh when they diss Somali guys hairline.

Somali women should stick to wearing hijab to cover that head up.

That's up to them to decide if they want to wear hijab, not because of pleasing someone or hiding their hair but to do it for God. They can embrace their beautiful hair as long as they feel its right to wear the hijab everyones different, but its wrong to diss somali men, there should be mutual respect from both parties, point blank serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.