This is what happens if you race mix

The research on fathering is indisputable: Fathers have a crucial role to play in the cognitive, social, and emotional development of their children. An involved father is one who is engaged, available, and responsible. He is sensitive and supportive, nurturing and affectionate, and comforting and accepting.

Correlation does not equal causation.
What job or role does the father have to prevent that? What does he D O? What’s expected? Make it clear akh

The fathers role traditionally is to protect the family and make money, if you all are arguing a different stance than make it clear what the role is instead of simply saying what the dissapearance of a father does :kanyeshrug:

Maybe it’s cause women literally couldn’t get an education in the west and weren’t allowed to do anything outside of cooking and cleaning, what’s the relevance of the west in the 18th century to Somalis in the diaspora now though?
You just contradicted yourself there, first you said they have no role to play, and now you say it's to protect the family, from what? And to provide money. Which is it?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Yes, I did. You claimed that it was on me to cite myself since everyone else was against me, I proved that wrong. And please don't call me that. But what are you even asking about?
“please don’t call me that” boooohooo :heh:
I was proving the patriarchy does set the rules, and even more so in Somali society.
What happened to that now then? :hmm:
where’d it go? You’d assume in a patriarch ila society masculinity and strict order would be prevalent, I wouldnt say acountry stuck in anarchy for 30 years could relate
The research on fathering is indisputable: Fathers have a crucial role to play in the cognitive, social, and emotional development of their children. An involved father is one who is engaged, available, and responsible. He is sensitive and supportive, nurturing and affectionate, and comforting and accepting.
So he just stands there and displays certain personality traits? Is that what you’re saying ??
Explain the duty, not the magical world of what shows and what happens, correlation does not equal causation. Also, source?
You said he has no role to play, this completely disproves that altogether.
explain the role a man plays in the caregiving and actual raising of a child then
What’s the duty? What’s expected?
Have you done a global poll? I assume when someone says everyone else they mean the people actually in the thread and not the eight billion fucking humans in existence.
You’re funny
The entire world isn’t black and white, there are in betweens with regulation.

You just contradicted yourself there, first you said they have no role to play, and now you say it's to protect the family, from what? And to provide money. Which is it?
Look at the context -> men aren’t caregivers, men have no role in caregiving or actual raising. If they do, Simply make it clear, I’m actually curious
Protecting and working is a mans role, that’s how it’s worked.

a y a n

VIP
And @a y a n you can't just make a claim like that without any evidence. They're far more than security guards and welfare providers.
Then what are they? What are there duties? What’s expected? What were there duties pre civil war?
Four questions that are extremely easy to answer, yet I have gotten zero answer

Then what are they? What are there duties? What’s expected?
threequestions that are extremely easy to answer, yet I have gotten zero answer
You have, you just don't understand and it bewilders me. An involved father is one who engages with children in a variety of ways. They can especially lead by examples and teach practical skills to their sons. Not difficult to grasp at all.

a y a n

VIP
You have, you just don't understand and it bewilders me. An involved father is one who engages with children in a variety of ways. They can especially lead by examples and teach practical skills to their sons. Not difficult to grasp at all.
Engaged with his children, how? Spit it out, make it clear
I don’t grasp it frankly
What are the various ways?
A father's duties do not change whether before, during or after war.
that’s what I’ve seen here, because of the fact that somali fathers dealt with ptsd because of the war and that had an affect on their psyche.
So, what did the fathers do for their kids before that? What is expected for fathers afterwards? What’s the duty?

The Father, aside from providing for the family is also meant to be the pillar of support. He's who you turn to for advice and who deals out punishment for misbehaviour. He's responsible for instilling religious and moral values since ultimately he's going to be held accountable in the afterlife.

a y a n

VIP
The Father, aside from providing for the family is also meant to be the pillar of support. He's who you turn to for advice and who deals out punishment for misbehaviour. He's responsible for instilling religious and moral values since ultimately he's going to be held accountable in the afterlife.
How? How does he do that? :kanyeshrug:

Then what are they? What are there duties? What’s expected? What were there duties pre civil war?
Four questions that are extremely easy to answer, yet I have gotten zero answer
Do you have any actual proof all they're good for is money and security? I've already explained what they're duties are. What's expected of them is that they fulfill they're duties.

Engaged with his children, how? Spit it out, make it clear
I don’t grasp it frankly
What are the various ways?

that’s what I’ve seen here, because of the fact that somali fathers dealt with ptsd because of the war and that had an affect on their psyche.
So, what did the fathers do for their kids before that? What is expected for fathers afterwards? What’s the duty?
All they were saying is that the emotional distance is part and parcel of their PTSD.

Mozart

You need people like me
“please don’t call me that” boooohooo :heh:

What happened to that now then? :hmm:
where’d it go? You’d assume in a patriarch ila society masculinity and strict order would be prevalent, I wouldnt say acountry stuck in anarchy for 30 years could relate

So he just stands there and displays certain personality traits? Is that what you’re saying ??
Explain the duty, not the magical world of what shows and what happens, correlation does not equal causation. Also, source?

explain the role a man plays in the caregiving and actual raising of a child then
What’s the duty? What’s expected?

You’re funny
The entire world isn’t black and white, there are in betweens with regulation.

Look at the context -> men aren’t caregivers, men have no role in caregiving or actual raising. If they do, Simply make it clear, I’m actually curious
Protecting and working is a mans role, that’s how it’s worked.

An involved father has a greater ‘role’ in actual raising than a mother does. This is particularly the case for sons, for daughters, I’m not so sure. If it weren’t the case, single mothers would be able to raise men.

@a y a n it's clear you argue but aren't able to just accept you're wrong. I proved you were wrong in say everyone else is against me, so the burden of proof is on me. Which by the way isn't at all how it works. I've asked you to do the same and you completely ignored me. And when I provided statistical evidence with a direct and proven causation to absent fathers you say correlation isn't causation, as if it's causation weren't already established.

a y a n

VIP
Do you have any actual proof all they're good for is money and security? I've already explained what they're duties are. What's expected of them is that they fulfill they're duties.
You simply said what comes out of the duties, not the actual duties. :kanyeshrug:
You asked what his duties were, not how they're performed. I've answered your question :confused:
I had another question though. Can it be answered or is that not a possibility?
How does a mother provide care for her children?
She provides a good portion of psychological support to them, and makes sure all of their physiological needs are met, including food, water, and shelter, in a timely manner, and makes sure that they are instilled with morals and language skills.

Trending

Latest posts