This is Sick! Ukraine Fighters From The National Guard Are Greasing Their Bullets With Pig Fat To Kill Muslims!

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
@alexander
If you're a murtad then you are not Somali, gaalo have no place in Somalia. Call yourself ethiopian or kenyan, but don't call yourself a Somali, because you are not one.

Hatred for Muslims runs deep in Ukraine mainly due to historical Turkish aggression. The most famous historical example of this is the 'Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks' in which they thoroughly insulted the Sultan. For some historical context, the Turkish Sultan had the cheek/audacity to ask the Zaporozhian/Ukrainian Cossacks to submit to his rule after the Turks were defeated by the Ukrainian Cossacks in a major battle. Hence why the Ukrainian Cossacks responded with a letter ridiculing and insulting the Sultan for making such demands.

Famous painting depicting the Cossacks who defeated the Turkish Sultan:
1280px-Ilja_Jefimowitsch_Repin_-_Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks_-_Yorck.jpg

Hatred for Muslims runs deep in Ukraine mainly due to historical Turkish aggression. The most famous historical example of this is the 'Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks' in which they thoroughly insulted the Sultan. For some historical context, the Turkish Sultan had the cheek/audacity to ask the Zaporozhian/Ukrainian Cossacks to submit to his rule after the Turks were defeated by the Ukrainian Cossacks in a major battle. Hence why the Ukrainian Cossacks responded with a letter ridiculing and insulting the Sultan for making such demands.

Famous painting depicting the Cossacks who defeated the Turkish Sultan:
View attachment 216232
Which battle did the Cossacks defeat the Ottomans in?

cow

VIP
Which battle did the Cossacks defeat the Ottomans in?

i think he means the winged hussars that defeated the ottomans in the battle of Vienna. this battle is what inspired j.r tolken when he was writing the battle of pelennor fields, in lord of the rings where the Rohirrim charged the orcs.

Apollo

VIP
You gotta give it to them that they ain't extinct considering how Russians have historically dealt with Muslims in the Caucus region. The mountain terrain helps I guess.

If you type Chechens into Google Images all you see are buff scary looking dudes.

LOL, the most manly looking ethnicity when it comes to Google Images results.

:dead:

If you type Chechens into Google Images all you see are buff scary looking dudes.

LOL, the most manly looking ethnicity when it comes to Google Images results.

:dead:
They are a very tough, battle hardened people in general, UFC is dominated by them and their fighting skills

If you are dumb enough to enlist in putin war criminal machine then goodluck.

Putin must be broken

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@anonimo @TekNiKo

Chechens seem to have the most testosterone of all races? LOL, all of them seem extremely manly.
Kavkaz niggas in general are specimens to say the least. Georgians to their south are also respectable specimens of nin. I have had the pleasure of exploring Georgia a bit and I will consult my travelogue titled "Exploration of Kuffar lands":

Chapter 32: A Foray into the Frontier of al-Qawqaz

"The people here are, unfortunately, Masixi of the Orthodox persuasion. Many Caliphates and Fiefdoms of our great diin have conquered them but yet they have remained a holdout of this archaic and unneeded religion. This is a most unrespectable trait and a stain upon the Middle-East's tariikh. However, I have had the unexpected pleasure of visiting local farmer's markets to study the local diet and I must say that I am, mashallah, considerably impressed. These people, especially in the baadiyo, consume large quantities of milk and milk products untainted by fire and prize foods such as meat, eggs, organic fruit, vegetables and even fresh seafood near the coasts. There is little surprise as to why they are such a hardy people for they have been largely untouched by tainted processed foods of the kafiriin from Curubaa and Amriika. We the people of the one true religion must study them and, inshallah, with righteous learning and conduct Iran shall prevail at the next bout of Olympic Weightlifting." - Shaykh Shimbiris al-Boosaasi (Bandar Qassim) 22 al-Muḥarram 1435 AH

Kavkaz niggas in general are specimens to say the least. Georgians to their south are also respectable specimens of nin. I have had the pleasure of exploring Georgia a bit and I will consult my travelogue titled "Exploration of Kuffar lands":

Chapter 32: A Foray into the Frontier of al-Qawqaz

"The people here are, unfortunately, Masixi of the Orthodox persuasion. Many Caliphates and Fiefdoms of our great diin have conquered them but yet they have remained a holdout of this archaic and unneeded religion. This is a most unrespectable trait and a stain upon the Middle-East's tariikh. However, I have had the unexpected pleasure of visiting local farmer's markets to study the local diet and I must say that I am, mashallah, considerably impressed. These people, especially in the baadiyo, consume large quantities of milk and milk products untainted by fire and prize foods such as meat, eggs, organic fruit, vegetables and even fresh seafood near the coasts. There is little surprise as to why they are such a hardy people for they have been largely untouched by tainted processed foods of the kafiriin from Curubaa and Amriika. We the people of the one true religion must study them and, inshallah, with righteous learning and conduct Iran shall prevail at the next bout of Olympic Weightlifting." - Shaykh Shimbiris al-Boosaasi (Bandar Qassim) 22 al-Muḥarram 1435 AH

Looks like someone was writing bed-time stories for kids.

Trending

Latest posts