This is Sick! Ukraine Fighters From The National Guard Are Greasing Their Bullets With Pig Fat To Kill Muslims!

Why the hostility?

Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network

You were trying to be funny but I didn't see anything humorous in it. That is why!

So you downvote and get cheeky for some reason? If you don't find it funny then... move it along? Why the hostility. Odd guy.

Wth, is downvoting that big of a deal to you? I hardly care about who upvotes my comment and who downvotes them. But I gotta say you got plenty of times in your hands if you're paying attention to those.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wth, is downvoting that big of a deal to you? I hardly care about who upvotes my comment and who downvotes them. But I gotta say you got plenty of times in your hands if you're paying attention to those.
Don't try and gaslight me, you weasel. People usually downvote on this site when they're hostile toward a member or have a real issue with something they posted or are in some sort of online spat. There's nothing wrong with me wondering why you would downvote some jokey post and asking you if there's some sort of problem. Of course I would wonder and ask. Anyway, whatever, man. Good day to you.

These guys are the same people that worship a regime that would've sent them to concentration camps. This exercise in futility they're carrying out here with the pig fat is another testament to their ignorance.

This looks like Russian propaganda. Unfortunately though, PUTIN's troops dedicated to be the fodder for the invasion might be drawn exclusively from Caucus Muslims. Putin usually brags about well trained Chechen soldiers as being Russians. He doesn't mention how Chechens are discriminated in Moscow when they go there for work and for family trips. It would be nice if all Muslims in Russia refused to participate in any aggression towards anyone and fight only in self defense and for their respective ethnic regions.

This looks like PUTIN propaganda to make Ukrainians look Bad. Both countries are of Slavic ethnicity and Orthodox Christians. All white people in general unless they are Muslims or good decent human beings generally hold racist views, so no one should be silly to think Europeans are different from one another. At the end of the day, Ethnicity will override religion and humanity for many people around the world including many Muslims.

If you are dumb enough to enlist in putin war criminal machine then goodluck.

Putin must be broken

Many Muslims have no option but to answer the call of conscription due to their local federal government who are always pro-Putin.

It is easy for us outside the influence of a dictator and ruthless regimes to make our own judgement on others. It is better to assess situations from the perspective of others to see if they can be excused.

Trending