This is Sick! Ukraine Fighters From The National Guard Are Greasing Their Bullets With Pig Fat To Kill Muslims!

Lol is that what came to your mind first ? Tells more about you than me :damedamn:

Your on record turning a blind eye to the US invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan Somalia etc because there are some Muslim fighters who say Allahuakbar, they are automatically terrorists in your eyes.

But in this situation now everyone should get killed for invading sovereignty land

my question to you is since you ran away from my last question, are the US the bad guys or not?
E5887231-1146-4F39-8DEA-DF926E73488A.jpeg

34DB2952-A853-4312-8EDF-AC9D9B1CB599.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I think invading the sovereignty of a country and killing their innocent, including little children, is way more offensive 1 million fold. Of course these people are going to be hurt and humiliated so they want to hurt and humiliate their invaders in return.

Your on record turning a blind eye to the US invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan Somalia etc because there are some Muslim fighters who say Allahuakbar, they are automatically terrorists in your eyes.

But in this situation now everyone should get killed for invading sovereignty land

my question to you is since you ran away from my last question, are the US the bad guys or not?
View attachment 216171
View attachment 216172
You have to be more specific than “are the USA the bad guys”. Bad in doing what exactly? The invasion of Iraq? It was a massive mistake. The invasion of Afghanistan? I completely supported it, the taliban are terrorists and where harbouring bin laden so I don’t feel no sympathy for them

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lool do I see Muslims supporting nazis because muh sovereign state? Audubilah.

fake lines drawn on maps should never make you support the death of Muslims, especially the most based Muslims in the world. Chechnya is probably the only place where there’s any true Islamic law practiced.

These are the same fags who’ll support gaalo Ethiopians defending a white man’s border when Somali fight to liberate our brothers in West Somali.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This shows you the Nazi characters that @Periplus is defending, god bless the motherland for eliminating such filth may the Muslim chechens personally deal with them

Allahuakbar!

Lool do I see Muslims supporting nazis because muh sovereign state? Audubilah.

fake lines drawn on maps should never make you support the death of Muslims, especially the most based Muslims in the world. Chechnya is probably the only place where there’s any true Islamic law practiced.

These are the same fags who’ll support gaalo Ethiopians defending a white man’s border when Somali fight to liberate our brothers in West Somali.
Thats why Kenya and Ethiopia support the west. They know they lucked out.

Crimea was indigenous Muslim but they got ethnically cleansed by the Russians.

Guess the excuse Russia used?

”Nazi sympathy”
it was done by the Soviet Union and Stalin who was Georgian. And how many Muslims have been ethnically by the liberal west that you take your moral compass from. They are as bad as each other.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
it was done by the Soviet Union and Stalin who was Georgian. And how many Muslims have been ethnically by the liberal west that you take your moral compass from. They are as bad as each other.

I think the West have been nothing short of evil in the Middle East and Africa.

But the US has been right in Europe.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Killing Russian invaders with pig fat or a missile is good whether the soldier is Slavic or chechenian Muslims . :manny:
stop twerking for nazis, there are Muslim Ukrainians fighting for their country while this Azov nazi account is spreading islamophob rhethoric. This battalion would like the death of Muslim Ukrainians as well

stop twerking for nazis, there are Muslim Ukrainians fighting for their country while this Azov nazi account is spreading islamophob rhethoric. This battalion would like the death of Muslim Ukrainians as well
If you invade whether you are Christian or Muslim you should die . I am not twerking for anyone.

Trending

Latest posts