This is Sick! Ukraine Fighters From The National Guard Are Greasing Their Bullets With Pig Fat To Kill Muslims!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What are chechens doing in Ukraine anyway? This is not their war! They should stay out of it.

This war is an exclusively slavic affair.

I am neutral (but I do hope the Ukrainians inflict as much damage on the russians as possible due to russian support of serbian expansionism in the balkans) because I know that ukrainians volunteered in the serb army in the 90's in Bosnia, not as many as the russians but nevertheless. Many of these ukrainian and russian volunteers died in Bosnia and are buried there.

What are chechens doing in Ukraine anyway? This is not their war! They should stay out of it.

I am neutral (but I do hope the Ukrainians inflict as much damage on the russians as possible due to russian support of serbian expansionism in the balkans) because I know that ukrainians volunteered in the serb army in the 90's in Bosnia, not as many as the russians but nevertheless. Many of these ukrainian and russian volunteers died in Bosnia and are buried there.
Pretty sure they don’t have a choice. Putin forced the Chechens

I am neutral (but I do hope the Ukrainians inflict as much damage on the russians as possible due to russian support of serbian expansionism in the balkans) because I know that ukrainians volunteered in the serb army in the 90's in Bosnia, not as many as the russians but nevertheless. Many of these ukrainian and Russian volunteers died in Bosnia and are buried there.
What the Chechens get up to is their concern, who are we to question their intentions.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Azov bataillon. I thought these Ukrainians were “civilized”? But they have nazi branches in their military???
:mjlol::drakelaugh:
688EE96F-0857-4985-A609-28393AFB9DC1.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If they are killing and invading other sovereign countries and their orders is given by a manic like Putin, then yes I do support their death because it is permitted under the deen.
Liberal Muslim defending Nazis against Muslims. 2022 is the year to show yourself liberal “Muslims”.
3E5152C4-A669-4613-AD57-CE7163468AB5.jpeg