THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!

Why did you jump straight to hijab and ignore patriot?

Maybe I just really like lightskin women which is the subject of the comparison you made

There's plenty of naturally light skin girls who have the same nice features as the first woman I posted,
my point was features (and hair texture) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skin tone

The bleached chick has ugly facial features compared to the brown skinned one, so her lighter skin doesn't automatically make her more attractive. :comeon:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
There's plenty of naturally light skin girls who have the same nice features as the first woman I posted,
my point was features (and hair texture) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skin tone

The bleached chick has ugly facial features compared to the brown skinned one, so her lighter skin doesn't automatically make her more attractive. :comeon:

The first girl you posted has very big cheeks.

:hmm:

I’m sorry to say this, but crying about being dark says that you think your skin tone is something to be ashamed of. If being dark bothers you that’s a sign of internalized hatred.
I mean true but they internalized that self-hatred due to bullying, often when they were a kid so it's not their fault.

She can model with her features too. Qalanjo all the way, but unfortunately in Somalia looking like casper the ghost is the beauty standards for women.
Its wrong and black people all over the world are guilty of this.

They promote light skin women in movies, the news and in music videos. So ofcourse men and women will get the impression that lightskin=beautiful. And that has to change🙏🏾

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
As per the ancestors "doqon iyo habeen baa madoow" :farmajoyaab:
This isn't a maahmaah, it's just a well constructed sentence.
"Soomaidu been way sheegta, beense ma maahmaahdu" ; Somalis may say lies, but don't say false proverbs.

Our ancestors liked dark skin aka maariin, You could see that in their poems.

This isn't a maahmaah, it's just a well constructed sentence.
"Soomaidu been way sheegta, beense ma maahmaahdu" ; Somalis may say lies, but don't say false proverbs.

Our ancestors liked dark skin aka maariin, You could see that in their poems.
Our ancestors did bro, not these Bollywood lovers. That shit should be banned. InshaAllah imma buy up the network infrastructure in Somalia and ban alot of sites.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Our ancestors did bro, not these Bollywood lovers. That shit should be banned. InshaAllah imma buy up the network infrastructure in Somalia and ban alot of sites.
In our parents generation, this phenomenon wasn't that common that much. I still hear how they express they are disgusted when ever they see a bleached woman. I'm surprised how bleaching culture have became so relevant in our community.

I’m sorry to say this, but crying about being dark says that you think your skin tone is something to be ashamed of. If being dark bothers you that’s a sign of internalized hatred.
She didn’t cry because she was black
she cried because she was made fun of being black

In our parents generation, this phenomenon wasn't that common that much. I still hear how they express they are disgusted when ever they see a bleached woman. I'm surprised how bleaching culture have became so relevant in our community.
Because we promoted it heavy through and and music, we had famous singers that were mariin(darkskin) such as Fadumo Qassim, Maryam Mursal etc. And now the talentless ones you see are mostly bleeched and use strong lights in their videos to appear even lighter.