THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
This is what the ''iTs JuSt A pReFrEnCe'' Niggas be saying online.
No wonder why skin bleaching is prevalent is Somalia :snoop:

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
Very sad wallahi. I wish the women back home knew how much beauty her mariin/darkskin holds. β€œMy preference β€œ is just a way to mask up their colourism. The bleached halimos back home all have moustaches and bright green veins on their faces. They look like real life monsters. Heck even the men back there bleach.

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Some people who say β€œ my preference” are straight up colourist. What happened to loving someone for who they are and their personality? This world is going downhill. Honestly, we Somalis are also guilty of promoting fair skin as epitome of beauty. It is just sad, we can do better:snoop:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I can't see it could you try sending it a different way
Its basically a Somali women from back home crying after being bullied for her skin tone
Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 7.57.08 PM.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Having a preference is normal we as human beings all have different preferences. However being an asshole on social media is disgraceful. Those trolls are disgraceful

Nafiso Qalanjo

Very sad wallahi. I wish the women back home knew how much beauty her mariin/darkskin holds. β€œMy preference β€œ is just a way to mask up their colourism. The bleached halimos back home all have moustaches and bright green veins on their faces. They look like real life monsters. Heck even the men back there bleach.
Some people who say β€œ my preference” are straight up colourist. What happened to loving someone for who they are and their personality? This world is going downhill. Honestly, we Somalis are also guilty of promoting fair skin as epitome of beauty. It is just sad, we can do better:snoop:
Miskeenad wallahi, she's mashallah too :mjcry:
She can model with her features too. Qalanjo all the way, but unfortunately in Somalia looking like casper the ghost is the beauty standards for women.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I’m sorry to say this, but crying about being dark says that you think your skin tone is something to be ashamed of. If being dark bothers you that’s a sign of internalized hatred.

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie

There's billboards all over Africa advertising bleaching products.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’m sorry to say this, but crying about being dark says that you think your skin tone is something to be ashamed of. If being dark bothers you that’s a sign of internalized hatred.
When you get comments like these 24/7 it really takes a toll on you no matter how "self loving" you are.

Having a preference is normal we as human beings all have different preferences. However being an asshole on social media is disgraceful. Those trolls are disgraceful
Exactly, you should never bully anyone for their skin tone, however people do have preferences. There are tons of people who have a preference for dark skins that would love her

Nafiso Qalanjo

Can you blame her for crying though? if people are always telling you that you are ugly for your skin tone you will feel that way too eventually.