THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!

Nigga I don’t give a f*ck what you kneegrows think about me. I’m smart enough not to deal with your kind.
My sister, my queen, mother of the earth and daughter of Hawa, hearing you speak in such a foul manner makes my heart bleed, such delicate and soft fingers shouldn't type such vile bile. Let them twist me the perfect spliff for me

Umar_Johnson1.jpg

Colorism is women’s fault. Black/African women perpetuate the stereotype that dark skin men are more masculine and light skin men are somehow softer or feminine. So basically Black/African people associate light skin with being feminine and dark skin with being masculine.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My sister, my queen, mother of the earth and daughter of Hawa, hearing you speak in such a foul manner makes my heart bleed, such delicate and soft fingers shouldn't type such vile bile. Let them twist me the perfect spliff for me

Umar_Johnson1.jpg
negus what in irir ebunomics are talking about

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Colorism is women’s fault. Black/African women perpetuate the stereotype that dark skin men are more masculine and light skin men are somehow softer or feminine. So basically Black/African people associate light skin with being feminine and dark skin with being masculine.
I lost brain cells reading your comment. Please tell me your trolling.
Colorism is the product of western imperialism!! Also why are you acting like men also dont perpetuate colorism on women?

Incase you didnt know light skinned men arent mistreated or be bullied for there skinned tone in Somalia!!! Even dark skinned Somali men are being pressured into skin bleaching.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Honestly this girl is pretty her skin is clear and shes barely using makeup apart from the eyeliner Its messed up how colourist some people are ive seen habaryars at weddings making remarks about the brjdes skin colour and if she was lighter she would be prettier

You can't call Allahs creation ugly 2ndly theres a hadith "Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day speak good, or keep silent"

Its pretty clear if you dont have anything nice to say be quiet or you will be sinning

Trending

Latest posts