THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING!!!

This is what the ''iTs JuSt A pReFrEnCe'' Niggas be saying online.
No wonder why skin bleaching is prevalent is Somalia :snoop:

Crocodile tears!!!!:what::what:

Humans trying to degrade themselves for clout:lawd::lawd:

What did People do, before social media, for clout????

This girl is beautiful and she has, one of the most unique colour in the world, which is

called Maroon. only very few People have it in the world: A-Somalis and pure Cushites.

B-Tauregs and pure Berber. C-South Semites (who live in Socotra and Oman Yemen border).

Alxamdililaah i mostly avoid Unnecessary Social Media.๐Ÿ™

Crocodile tears!!!!:what::what:

Humans trying to degrade themselves for clout:lawd::lawd:

What did People do, before social media, for clout????

This girl is beautiful and she has, one of the most unique colour in the world, which is

called Maroon. only very few People have it in the world: A-Somalis and pure Cushites.

B-Tauregs and pure Berber. C-South Semites (who live in Socotra and Oman Yemen border).

Alxamdililaah i mostly avoid Unnecessary Social Media.๐Ÿ™
Its always the niggas with more fingers than IQ talking

IDK about you guys, but I would choose this :lawd:

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 3.01.22 PM.png

over this :ohlord:
Screenshot_2016-07-29-20-27-03 (1).png

- Unique skin complexion
- Superior bone structure
- Patriot
- Hijabi qt

What's not to love aside from those eyebrows

:drakewtf:

Bleached dull skin, Horrid eyebrows, flat wide nose, cross eyes,I can't see her cheekbones unlike the first woman (who has very prominent ones) again, GOD DAMN you're taste is trash

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Bleached dull skin, Horrid eyebrows, flat wide nose, cross eyes,I can't see her cheekbones unlike the first woman (who has very prominent ones) again, GOD DAMN you're taste is trash

I am sorry, but you're not qualified to judge which one of them is more attractive. :icon e ugeek:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You're probably one of those salafis who think a hijab makes any kind of woman superior in aesthetics LMAO pathetic

Why did you jump straight to hijab and ignore patriot?

Maybe I just really like lightskin women which is the subject of the comparison you made

Trending

Latest posts