Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brummie accent is one of the worst sounds known to man, la xawla wala quwwata. I'd rather get stabbed up in London than hear that 24/7 or sound like that:jcoleno::susp:

Brummie accent is dying out ngl, only old cadaans and chavs got strong accents nowadays :manny:

Middle class brummie is the #1 accent, best of both worlds:banderas:

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Brummie accent is dying out ngl, only old cadaans and chavs got strong accents nowadays :manny:

Middle class brummie is the #1 accent, best of both worlds:banderas:

I don’t know whether you and @Blade1 have noticed this too. But I’ve identified atleast four types of brummie accents. The Asian brummie, Black brummie, White brummie and the middle class brummie.

Each type is unique to certain areas in the city.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don’t know whether you and @Blade1 have noticed this too. But I’ve identified atleast four types of brummie accents. The Asian brummie, Black brummie, White brummie and the middle class brummie.

Yup there is distinct ones. I've heard like all in one room once.
Asian brummie sounds most homely and 2nd most stupid to me.
Black brummie accent is actually pleasant to listen to tbh they also sound smart

Asian Brummie accent is disgusting, I need a shower whenever I pass through timojilac ends:susp:

Its even worse than the cadaan one, a lot of somalis picked up this shitty accent :jcoleno:

UK is an absolute black hole and a gut-wrenching place to visit. I wouldn't even visit there again let alone live there.

Overpopulation, rat infested houses, low tier education, making 24k right out of University, small crammed houses that go for 1 million, etc.

To this day I make dua expressing gratitude for not being one of the unlucky ones to live in that void of darkness.

UK is an absolute black hole and a gut-wrenching place to visit. I wouldn't even visit there again let alone live there.

Overpopulation, rat infested houses, low tier education, making 24k right out of University, small crammed houses that go for 1 million, etc.

To this day I make dua expressing gratitude for not being one of the unlucky ones to live in that void of darkness.

UK has its ups and downs, but if Brexit goes to shit I might look to move somewhere else :cosbyhmm:

America would be nice but I heard its hard to immigrate there. Canada might be easier especially for a British citizen :ehh:

UK has its ups and downs, but if Brexit goes to shit I might look to move somewhere else :cosbyhmm:

America would be nice but I heard its hard to immigrate there. Canada might be easier especially for a British citizen :ehh:

It really depends. If you are a careerist especially if you are in the tech field then GET THE f*ck OUT OF UK and go to the US. Your salary is triple of what you make in the UK and you can afford to live a comfortable and decent life. If you have a job offer then your employer will file a work visa for you.

Canada would be a fall back option if the US doesn't work out, but again you can't just immigrate here. First get a work permit then wait for the chance to get the Permanent residency.

Birmingham I hate that place wallahi. After I got in a huge fight infront of Arabian Nights few weeks ago. Wallahi Brum niggaz are mentally unstable :francis:

Wallahi billaahi you are 100% correct, niggas come on night outs just to fight. What a bunch of baqtis, when we went there, we had to fight our way out.

Apollo

VIP
f*ck the UK. I hope Brexit ruins you guys. Hoping to see a No Deal Brexit and see you es in total choas. Pound should be worth less than the US Dollar.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Wallahi abti the funny thing the whole thing reason was stupid. A friend of mine was talking to some girl and her ex wasnt having it. We was just chilling infront of Arabian Nites. All of a sudden 30 Somali niggaz appear from every corner armed with bottles, bats, belts.. Was just the 5 of us after punching some up and receiving blows aswell we just cut before the jakes came

No more brum for me bro

I've come to point where it doesn't even suprise me no more that a woman is always behind fights nowadays
:mjlol::kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts