Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only half joking. Whitechapel is quite nice plus you guys have fine Bangledeshi women.

I'm not from London but I think the nicest part of London is the West though. :manny:

Be grateful that at least you don't live south of the river and still get somewhat competent tube services :lolbron:
Alhamdulilah for the Bengali girls ameen to that brother I would suffocate around Madows

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm only half joking. Whitechapel is quite nice plus you guys have fine Bangledeshi women.

I'm not from London but I think the nicest part of London is the West though. :manny:

Be grateful that at least you don't live south of the river and still get somewhat competent tube services :lolbron:
Someone said to me that all the new freshie immigrants arrivals from india subcontinent live in West and that the area barely speaks English and now speaks an offical hybrid urdu/English language.
Is that true:cosbyhmm:??

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
To think we were about to live and stay in London.
I'm grateful we went to Birmingham

Birmingham I hate that place wallahi. After I got in a huge fight infront of Arabian Nights few weeks ago. Wallahi Brum niggaz are mentally unstable :francis:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Kkkkk arabian nites is a hotspot, no wonder you got into a fight :drakelaugh:

Wallahi abti the funny thing the whole thing reason was stupid. A friend of mine was talking to some girl and her ex wasnt having it. We was just chilling infront of Arabian Nites. All of a sudden 30 Somali niggaz appear from every corner armed with bottles, bats, belts.. Was just the 5 of us after punching some up and receiving blows aswell we just cut before the jakes came

No more brum for me bro

Wallahi abti the funny thing the whole thing reason was stupid. A friend of mine was talking to some girl and her ex wasnt having it. We was just chilling infront of Arabian Nites. All of a sudden 30 Somali niggaz appear from every corner armed with bottles, bats, belts.. Was just the 5 of us after punching some up and receiving blows aswell we just cut before the jakes came

No more brum for me bro

Arabian Nites is by Highgate/Sparkbrook, you gotta watch out for Somalis from those ends :chrisfreshhah:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Someone said to me that all the new freshie immigrants arrivals from india subcontinent live in West and that the area barely speaks English and now speaks an offical hybrid urdu/English language.
Is that true:cosbyhmm:??

Replace Urdu with Punjabi and you're pretty much dead on. :pachah1:

No more brum for me bro
Lool sxb Brum is a ments place only been there couple times when I was a kid and I hated it :cryinglaughsmiley:

Silky

操你的媽媽
The Brummie accent is one of the worst sounds known to man, la xawla wala quwwata. I'd rather get stabbed up in London than hear that 24/7 or sound like that:jcoleno::susp:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The Brummie accent is one of the worst sounds known to man, la xawla wala quwwata. I'd rather get stabbed up in London than hear that 24/7 or sound like that:jcoleno::susp:

You didn’t have to go that far to make a point. :whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts