Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder my soul despises this place, always listen to your gut feelings people.

no wonder somalis live in these weird areas, it gives the feel of Africa once more.

madows of all kinds are also included in the package.
your welcome, from her Majesty The queen :mjlol:

When white people start leaving a neighbourhood en masse, it's probably a sign that that neighbourhood is going downhill. Ugly truth, but better start packing then.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
When white people start leaving a neighbourhood en masse, it's probably a sign that that neighbourhood is going downhill. Ugly truth, but better start packing then.

you are right, any part of a city where foreigners are a majority is a red flag, unless they are asians or indians.

London/England in general is awful. Rains all the time, depressing, and extremely tiny roads. I'm glad I live in Toronto with sunshine in Summer instead of rainings, and large roads.
:cool:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
East London also known as Little Burco. May god bless all the HJ strips, time to get some bariis and hiliib at nafaqo whitechapelroad.

East London wins it from West every single day.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Were do you live that's better

I'm only half joking. Whitechapel is quite nice plus you guys have fine Bangledeshi women.

I'm not from London but I think the nicest part of London is the West though. :manny:

Be grateful that at least you don't live south of the river and still get somewhat competent tube services :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts