This guy is a WHOLE CHARACTER. Funny or nightmare?

VixR

Veritas
Well, that was entertaining.

I’m with her on his being psychologically off. He’s definitely too fucked up to date, and too promiscuous to have as a fuckboi, though he doesn’t look half bad minus the teeth and the face tats, even hair. I’m sure some girls tried to fix him lol. You can tell he’s good at his favorite pastime, at least.

Well, that was entertaining.

I’m with her on his being psychologically off. He’s definitely too fucked up to date, and too promiscuous to have as a fuckboi, though he doesn’t look half bad minus the teeth and the face tats, even hair. I’m sure some girls tried to fix him lol. You can tell he’s good at his favorite pastime, at least.
Any more analysis? Use ur bs psychological talk

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Who is this guy? I’m so disturbed by him :damn: the way he talks about sex and women in general is just disturbing. The interviewer is totally wrong for trying to push him, what does she want him to do, cry about his up bringing in front the camera? Of course he’s going to pretend that it didn’t affect him, it doesn’t take a genius to see it had a lot effect on him.

Madow community is finishedd.....wow grown adults and all they can talk about is sleeping around.
100 yrs from now madow community will never progress.

And the interviewer girl fully fancies this cawaan
:farmajoyaab:

Trending