This gimmick is over, it's 2024

What is wrong with this dude?

The usual memes

Screenshot_20240402-054805_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240402-054829_Samsung Internet.jpg

All East Africans seem to do this for engagement farming, but Somalis do it the most. Wrap it up, self-depreciation is for lames.

There are so many of these, another offender:

Top comment, how is a big forehead amhara clowning you?

Screenshot_20240402-060856_TikTok.jpg

genuinely so cringe. when are these kids gonna realize theyre laughing at you and not with you....

anything for a little bit of clicks though i guess

genuinely so cringe. when are these kids gonna realize theyre laughing at you and not with you....

anything for a little bit of clicks though i guess

They're not actually funny, so the forehead is an easy way to go viral. They're not even getting money for it, especially the ones on tiktok.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
We really have to question why the most dysgenic ugly niggas of our community keep putting themselves on social media ruining our rep. We really need to destroy this guy’s social media career.

Shouldn't he worry about Palestine, instead of mocking Allah creation? Somalis should be weary with some of these Arabs and Asians, start befriending your own kind that will benefit you. Because its been proven time and time again that many ajanabis are simply not to be trusted. And is sad to say but the self deprecating jokes Somalis make wont come to an end till they start respecting themselves. It all starts at home. Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity. Social media is getting worse as the world is connected more than ever. I'm honesrly starting to think is just us because you barely see a Bantu mock his own facial features for views instead they hide their insecurities and keep it moving. What's wrong with us? Someone needs to start humbling that pinq guy

Last edited:

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

Shouldn't he worry about Palestine, instead of mocking Allah creation? Somalis should be weary with some of these Arabs and Asians, start befriending your own kind that will benefit you. Because its been proven time and time again that many ajanabis are simply not to be trusted. And is sad to say but the self deprecating jokes Somalis make wont come to an end till they start respecting themselves. It all starts at home. Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity. Social media is getting worse as the world is connected more than ever. I'm honesrly starting to think is just us because you barely see a Bantu mock his own facial features for views instead they hide their insecurities and keep it moving. What's wrong with us?
welcome back

They're not actually funny, so the forehead is an easy way to go viral. They're not even getting money for it, especially the ones on tiktok.
I wish we weren't known for our humour, in that way we wouldnt be having so many Somalis humiliate themselves thinking they're funny. It is what it is our name has become a meme for everyone to have a laugh, like we are an anomaly. I gave up.

Shouldn't he worry about Palestine, instead of mocking Allah creation? Somalis should be weary with some of these Arabs and Asians, start befriending your own kind that will benefit you. Because its been proven time and time again that many ajanabis are simply not to be trusted. And is sad to say but the self deprecating jokes Somalis make wont come to an end till they start respecting themselves. It all starts at home. Put an effort in raising your children to have self awareness and pride in their ethnicity. Social media is getting worse as the world is connected more than ever. I'm honesrly starting to think is just us because you barely see a Bantu mock his own facial features for views instead they hide their insecurities and keep it moving. What's wrong with us? Someone needs to start humbling that pinq guy
Seems like you came back with a more clear. Mind I hope . Glad to see you back and happy Ramadan

I really don’t understand why people think Somali men are ugly. Every time I go on Twitter or tiktok someone is attacking Somalis or Somali men looks. I’m not being bias but Somali men are good looking.

Seems like you came back with a more clear. Mind I hope . Glad to see you back and happy Ramadan
Yes I actually have. I have cleaned up my act Alhamdulilah won't ever contribute to gender wars. See how I highlighted all Somalis as it's not only Somali males that do self deprecating jokes. I also see Somali girls contribute in it.

I really don’t understand why people think Somali men are ugly. Every time I go on Twitter or tiktok someone is attacking Somalis or Somali men looks. I’m not being bias but Somali men are good looking.
You got your answer here but it’s what Allah decrees . These kids don’t know the amount of ridicule and mockery they gone bring to our people but it seems they don’t care . They’re playing apart in a rise of low self esteems our teens and youth

You got your answer here but it’s what Allah decrees . These kids don’t know the amount of ridicule and mockery they gone bring to our people but it seems they don’t care . They’re playing apart in a rise of low self esteems our teens and youth
I didn’t realise the kid is Somali. I’ve noticed aj shabeel from beta squad tends to mock himself too.

Yes they are goodlookikg honestly and I'm not lying since its ramadan. Sadly amongst them you will find many that don't care for their image or the somali name and contribute to mocking their own people facial features for views. I hope Somalis dont take it to heart even though bullying will most likely be rife across schools nationwide. May Allah make it easy for the Somalis currently in secondary school. I would proper dread to be in school now.

Trending

Latest posts