Things Somali Men and Women Do/Say That Gets Them Cancelled in The Dating Phase.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not me, but some guy found out the girl he was talking to had a burner account on Twitter and was celebrating the deaths of young Somali men. She was tweeting about how a white man is best for black women loooool

I assume she wasn't Somali? Damn, it's interesting when types like this still end up with the group they're hyper racist against. It's an obsession that can turn sexual.

:mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Luckily, most the the women I've met have been sane, educated, have a job, come from a decent family and that are put together.

Funny enough, the worst offenders have been local mom's that are trying to marry off their troubled/worst daughter believe thst marriage will some how set them straight or that you'll fix them

I don't generally date. It would be a colossal waste of my time sifting through unsavory types. It takes time to build rapport and I wouldn't talk to a guy I know nothing about. I cross them off even before the get to know you phase through the intel I have gathered. A little convo doesn't mean we're 'dating' or that I'm even looking for anything. Maybe I just want to enjoy the convo for what it is, a friendly exchange, a different way of looking at the world or a lesson.
I get wanting to do your due diligence but that's going to massively limit your options to some extent. Unless you get extremely lucky and meet the perfect person through family/friends, you'll be up shit creek without a paddle wallahi. Worthwhile individuals are a rare commodity.

Not me, but some guy found out the girl he was talking to had a burner account on Twitter and was celebrating the deaths of young Somali men. She was tweeting about how a white man is best for black women loooool

giphy.gif

Only a guy who reaches 30 would be in a rush to marry

No sir I'm calling her Abo the minute she laughs at my joke. Cant play it safe these days especially with those new faraxs dropping 50k mehers left and right. Your girl of 2 years could get snatched up quick leave you with only chest pain and blue balls

I had a farax once tell me,
"Listen, I'm handsome and you'd be lucky to be with me."
Then he continues and says we might as well get married.
He was really shocked when I blocked him.

Another one said:
"I am considering marrying 4 women"

That's when I did the Xalimoexit.

Wallahi Somali society has really inflated some of these guys ego.

Last edited:
I had same xalimo lie about her age, places she been to and voting history. I get lying to look better, but this girl was lying for the sake of lying and said I imagined this

One day we were talking and she sad she always vote labour and how she can’t stand conservatives just casual conversation and a week later she tells me she voted for brexit. I said that’s a surprise for labour voter and laughed. She said she was conservative. I was like what? You told me the other day you vote labour. She looked at me and said I never voted labour. Similar thing about her age and another time about been to Spain

I feared she had some sort of personality order and run away
Loool run away

No sir I'm calling her Abo the minute she laughs at my joke. Cant play it safe these days especially with those new faraxs dropping 50k mehers left and right. Your girl of 2 years could get snatched up quick leave you with only chest pain and blue balls
Exactly as that is the starting price these days

World

VIP
Spoke on the phone to this Somali girl who dmed me and she was so aggressive and sounded a bit masculine. Was so shocked cos she was good looking and looked feminine. Eventually just blocked her and she spent the next 2 weeks calling me on an unknown number. Why do I always attract these crazy people?:deadmanny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I get wanting to do your due diligence but that's going to massively limit your options to some extent. Unless you get extremely lucky and meet the perfect person through family/friends, you'll be up shit creek without a paddle wallahi. Worthwhile individuals are a rare commodity.

What is wrong with limiting your options? I'm sure you're familiar with the paradox of 'too much choice' and the impact it has on hampering decision making.
Trust me, you don't need to date to interact with solitaries. :ohreally:

Another one said:
"I am considering marrying 4 women"

This reminded me of my little brother, he's a mashallah Faraax, very religious, upstanding son and brother, educated and handsome (he is my brother :mjswag:).

He's only 3 years younger then me, one day, I was visiting my parents' place to chill with them, he still lived there. I'm sitting with my hoyo and abo, we're bashaaling and chatting. My sisters joins us, and then my brother walks in the house. Nobody, I mean nobody said anything to him. Kid comes up and looks at my mom and he's like, I'm trying to get married soon :sass1: look around for me, then looks at my sister and says tell your friends too, and i want at least 2 :ufdup: and he walks away without waiting for reply :russ::dead:

For the longest time, I never believed that he was a virgin cause women gave him LOTS of attention and I've seen plenty be outwardly flirtatious with him and he'd hit them with the :ummhmm:and answer what was asked nothing more nothing less.

It was at that moment I knew, my brother REALLY was a virgin, niggas balls were swollen he couldn't take it anymore :lolbron:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I get turned off by these "I don't know" ass girls.
No opinions of their own, no hobbies or interests other than TV shows, talking shit on other people or just strictly talk about what their latest mufti said,
Too uptight and adamant in keeping a facade.

I run away from these girls like they got ebola, no matter how pretty she might be

Authenticity is very attractive. I've met girls who live boring lives, but they are very interesting because they willing to be real and open up about their weird interests, crude humor and quirks. They are willing to share their unpopular opinions without caring for your approval. Yet they're respectful.
Girls like them will always get a cosign from me

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I don't generally date. It would be a colossal waste of my time sifting through unsavory types. It takes time to build rapport and I wouldn't talk to a guy I know nothing about. I cross them off even before the get to know you phase through the intel I have gathered. A little convo doesn't mean we're 'dating' or that I'm even looking for anything. Maybe I just want to enjoy the convo for what it is, a friendly exchange, a different way of looking at the world or a lesson.

Aye, Agatha.
I'd like to have a phone convo with you. You know, for friendly exchanges and stuff.

I've been told that I got a soothing phone voice. So I know I won't bore you out

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Her friend told me she was a psycho and there's no way it's going to work.

She ended up being a psycho. It didn't work.

It's amazing how we ignore stuff like this early on. I was with a girl once who low-key warned me about pretty much everything that would eventually go wrong between us but I somehow, through rose-tinted glasses, ignored that and hated myself much later for it when it all came true.

It's amazing how we ignore stuff like this early on. I was with a girl once who low-key warned me about pretty much everything that would eventually go wrong between us but I somehow, through rose-tinted glasses, ignored that and hated myself much later for it when it all came true.

You too, huh? This girl was displaying more red flags than a Soviet parade, but I overlooked it cause she was a legit bombshell 10, a galbeed beauty. Thanks to her I was hospitalised, in my case it all came down to looks, I learned my lesson.

Trending

Latest posts