Things Somali Men and Women Do/Say That Gets Them Cancelled in The Dating Phase.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I'll go first,

1. Talking bad about his ex. Like bad bad, calling her names. Yikes, I am not going to be your next victim psycho!

2. Proposing within 3 days of knowing each other. His reasoning, "can't let a Peng ting like you get away." Is that suppose to sound romantic? ARE YOU MAD FAM?!!!! I felt objectified walahi.

3. Same guy from 2) Sent snaps of his dirty dishes and clothes with caption "can't wait to get wifey". I am not sure if this one was just inexperienced or genuinely dumb.

4. Said all women are manipulative and evil. Then he casually out of nowhere calls himself "a prize". Man had to go. He drank too much red pill koolaid.

5. Breath. He was taking all the oxygen in the air (I am joking duh🤣)

I can't wait to hear blunders halimo do/say. This is a safe space yall. Speak your truth and make my thread trending..

Share away folks! :rejoice:

"I want to get married ASAP, but all women are evil and manipulative. Oh yeah, you wash dishes right?". Fucking hell, I can smell the cognitive dissonance, schizophrenia and autism from here
:ohlord:

For me it's when sex is mentioned the first minute of the convo or they start sending weird emojis and wink wink signals. Biggest turn off. Another one is when they don't go to School or have some form of post-secondary education. It just screams Job instability. When they mention cooking or stuff like I'm not ur wife yet. Also, when they raise their voice at you, swear a lot, are rude. Lack of character ahlie. Another turn off is when I don't feel listened to during the convo or keep getting talked over. I know as Somalis we love to talk a lot, but have some level of respect and listen to MEEE AHHHFHFHHFHFFH

I had same xalimo lie about her age, places she been to and voting history. I get lying to look better, but this girl was lying for the sake of lying and said I imagined this

One day we were talking and she sad she always vote labour and how she can’t stand conservatives just casual conversation and a week later she tells me she voted for brexit. I said that’s a surprise for labour voter and laughed. She said she was conservative. I was like what? You told me the other day you vote labour. She looked at me and said I never voted labour. Similar thing about her age and another time about been to Spain

I feared she had some sort of personality order and run away

I'll go first,

1. Talking bad about his ex. Like bad bad, calling her names. Yikes, I am not going to be your next victim psycho!

2. Proposing within 3 days of knowing each other. His reasoning, "can't let a Peng ting like you get away." Is that suppose to sound romantic? ARE YOU MAD FAM?!!!! I felt objectified walahi.

3. Same guy from 2) Sent snaps of his dirty dishes and clothes with caption "can't wait to get wifey". I am not sure if this one was just inexperienced or genuinely dumb.

3. Said all women are manipulative and evil. Then he casually out of nowhere calls himself "a prize". Man had to go. He drank too much red pill koolaid.

4. Breath. He was taking all the oxygen in the air (I am joking duh🤣)

I can't wait to hear blunders halimo do/say. This is a safe space yall. Speak your truth and make my thread trending..

Xalimo issues.
Being hard headed.

Not a virgin/Hoeing around with ajnabis and expecting to be treated with respect.

Wearing hijab with half of their hair out/wearing islamic clothing yet it’s so tight it reveals their
figures

Angry feminist/SJW for the wrong things.

Feeling entitled to a traditional masculine men yet doesn’t want to fulfill their role.

“There is no leader in a relationship, it’s 50,50” crap.

Look down upon their somali counter parts yet if they take their make up off, she’ll be mistaken for a faraax.

tend to not care about appearance/health and let themselves go soon as they get married.

Did i say Hardheaded?

I had same xalimo lie about her age, places she been to and voting history. I get lying to look better, but this girl was lying for the sake of lying and said I imagined this

One day we were talking and she sad she always vote labour and how she can’t stand conservatives just casual conversation and a week later she tells me she voted for brexit. I said that’s a surprise for labour voter and laughed. She said she was conservative. I was like what? You told me the other day you vote labour. She looked at me and said I never voted labour. Similar thing about her age and another time about been to Spain

• Brexit voter
  • Conservative/probably a closet racist
  • Partied in Spain
She sounds like a catch, you let an absolute queen slip through your fingers sxb :banderas:

I'll go first,

3. Said all women are manipulative and evil. Then he casually out of nowhere calls himself "a prize". Man had to go. He drank too much red pill koolaid.

4. Breath. He was taking all the oxygen in the air (I am joking duh🤣)

Damn, I feel for you abayo, let me be a breath of fresh air, informationka ii soo diir :silanyosmile:

• Brexit voter
  • Conservative/probably a closet racist
  • Partied in Spain
She sounds like a catch, you let an absolute queen slip through your fingers sxb :banderas:
She was extremely interesting person tbh. She was super calm, sweet voice and great manners. She also had a lot of money. I only got scared one of her personalities would kill me. She went back home and married a guy

This actually made me lol.

She's a real character. A fascinating one at that. You can't say that about a lot of people.

If you married her, you'd probably have found out new crazy info about her, every 2-4 years.

She was extremely interesting person tbh. She was super calm, sweet voice and great manners. She also had a lot of money. I only got scared one of her personalities would kill me. She went back home and married a guy
I know this is meant to make her sound bad but It's just making me more fascinated with this woman. She might have been a complete head-case, but it would've been a wild/fun ride sxb lool

I know this is meant to make her sound bad but It's just making me more fascinated with this woman. She might have been a complete head-case, but it would've been a wild/fun ride sxb lool

Lool too much excitement and unpredictability kills you in the end. A Faraax like that would finish me. I like the boring stable type, especially when kids are in the picture.

Imagine having a baby with a woman who is so complex, when it comes down to it... You actually don't know her, nor can you guess what she'll do next? The guessing will induce me with severe anxiety.

:jcoleno:

Good thing she married a Faraax from back home. They tend to have a devil may care and it is what it is attitude. If you don't have that mentality with people like her, you'd be reduced to an emotional mess.

Lool too much excitement and unpredictability kills you in the end. A Faraax like that would finish me. I like the boring stable type, especially when kids are in the picture.

Imagine having a baby with a woman who is so complex, when it comes down to it... You actually don't know her, nor can you guess what she'll do next? The guessing will induce me with severe anxiety.

:jcoleno:

Good thing she married a Faraax from back home. They tend to have a devil may care and it is what it is attitude. If you don't have that mentality with people like her, you'd be reduced to an emotional mess.
I'm taking the piss wallahi, you think I'd willingly subject myself to that level of mental instability and pathological lying? I'd be 6ft under before hitting 35 lool. Complex = fucking batshit insane.

"Boring people" get flack for no reason tbh. More often than not, they're not that boring, they just have different interests. But having to carry a conversation is just as bad as dealing with a schizo.

I'm taking the piss wallahi, you think I'd willingly subject myself to that level of mental instability and pathological lying? I'd be 6ft under before hitting 35 lool. Complex = fucking batshit insane.

"Boring people" get flack for no reason tbh. More often than not, they're not that boring, they just have different interests. But having to carry a conversation is just as bad as dealing with a schizo.

How would you feel about a woman who doesn't lie, but is very unpredictable and rather complex and unreadable?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How would you feel about a woman who doesn't lie, but is very unpredictable and rather complex and unreadable?

Honestly? They can f*ck off lol. I'm not 16, I don't find that shit alluring or incising anymore, it's annoying. I don't have the time/patience to be dissecting every sentence out of a girl's mouth.
Speak plainly or jog on :camby:

Trending