Things Somali Men and Women Do/Say That Gets Them Cancelled in The Dating Phase.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have meet a number 2, and i sat awkwardly listening to him and i felt like he already owned me, kind of a daunting experience.

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
the number 3 grew up in a family where his father didn't respect his mother much and told the son that women are useful for cooking and cleaning

Last edited:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I have meet a number 3, and i sat awkwardly listening to him and i felt like he already owned me, kind of a daunting experience.

It is kinda sad, yh?

Alot of people say, why didn't you react say something but you are just too shocked because normal people don't move like that. I slowly cut communication since I am not confrontational in nature. These guys don't even know why I lost interest.

the number 3 grew up in a family where his father didn't respect his mother much and told the son that women are useful or cooking and cleaning
Lucky bastard, I jokingly told my female cousin to go make me some eggs and my mum threw a shoe at me. It's so unfair, never got to experience the sweet sexist life :kendrickcry:

Idk I like people with split personality...spices life up a bit. Only met 2 guys like that, one recently...it’s hella entertaining. I also enjoy overly emotional guys until I realize that I’m laughing like I’m watching a play at their reactions/expense thoroughly without even realizing it. 🙏🏽

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Lucky bastard, I jokingly told my female cousin to go make me some eggs and my mum threw a shoe at me. It's so unfair, never got to experience the sweet sexist life :kendrickcry:
My mum would chuck something at me too if I ever told a girl to make me food. even if I told my mum to. Its painful. Never got to enjoy telling a women to hurry up and make me some food:damn::diddyass:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
the 3rd one got me dead. Why would he say that :damn::damn::damn:

He was on some shit, wallahi. Even the most conservative adeero would blush at the idea of sending a woman a picture of your dirty dishes with that text "War isku xishood, waryaa!" :whoa: they would say

alien

📍outer space
VIP
He was on some shit, wallahi. Even the most conservative adeero would blush at the idea of sending a woman a picture of your dirty dishes with that text "War isku xishood, waryaa!" :whoa: they would say
He's a desperate nigga. he gets horny from women cleaning his dirty underwear :mjlol:

Mozart

You need people like me
Not me, but some guy found out the girl he was talking to had a burner account on Twitter and was celebrating the deaths of young Somali men. She was tweeting about how a white man is best for black women loooool

Either that or he's got a pair of continent sized bollocks. Top autist wallahi :russ:
I get self-conscious about my bros seeing dirty dishes, let alone a girl I'm talking to looool

Not me, but some guy found out the girl he was talking to had a burner account on Twitter and was celebrating the deaths of young Somali men. She was tweeting about how a white man is best for black women loooool

Wow... Just wow.

I think this takes the cake and I thought @Jaydan's experience was crazy.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
1. Sexualized my fake height I mentioned just for fun, said tall gals aren‘t "sexy" I felt disgusted and ignored him
2. Was boring and just not my type
3. Talked way too much, ma kariyo hadal badan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't generally date. It would be a colossal waste of my time sifting through unsavory types. It takes time to build rapport and I wouldn't talk to a guy I know nothing about. I cross them off even before the get to know you phase through the intel I have gathered. A little convo doesn't mean we're 'dating' or that I'm even looking for anything. Maybe I just want to enjoy the convo for what it is, a friendly exchange, a different way of looking at the world or a lesson.

Trending