THEY FINALLY CAPTURED HIM: I watched him on America’s most wanted a decade ago. Egyptian dad who killed both daughters over honor. (They got bfs)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The idiot was on the run for 12 years and decided to stay in Texas ? :childplease: I would have left for Mexico long ago he can pass for a Pablo or Jose

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They portrayed him savagely but then again he did savage things.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The idiot was on the run for 12 years and decided to stay in Texas ? :childplease: I would have left for Mexico long ago he can pass for a Pablo or Jose

and he got relatives arrested for harboring him.

The FBI really thought he was in Egypt

the idiot married a Cadaan lady yet wanted them to turn out right.

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
It's despicable and disgusting what that man did to his own children, however I don't like how that documentary demonizes keeping daughters away from boys or passing your culture on as bad. Its his fault for marrying an gaalo lady tho, should've just married a Muslim woman.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m glad they finally caught him, I can’t believe he was right under their nose this whole time. He was driving a taxi in NYC for long time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m glad they finally caught him, I can’t believe he was right under their nose this whole time. He was driving a taxi in NYC for long time.

How do u do? :)
1598636266354.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
and he got relatives arrested for harboring him.

The FBI really thought he was in Egypt

the idiot married a Cadaan lady yet wanted them to turn out right.
His wife can rest now knowing this piece of crap is rotting for his crimes.

Dude should have married an Egyptian woman if he wanted to enforce his rules.
unnamed.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Just coming back to this. I read this case wsy back snd had no ides he was arrested till now.

It's despicable and disgusting what that man did to his own children, however I don't like how that documentary demonizes keeping daughters away from boys or passing your culture on as bad. Its his fault for marrying an gaalo lady tho, should've just married a Muslim woman.
2 girls died and u still talk abt gaalo this and gaalo that. Have some xishood this is not the right place and right time. Plus its mentality like this which leads to the deaths of innocent girls and boys in the muslim community. Ceeb culture is the worst!

Wallahi this was so hard to watch. Its things like this amongst other things which take people out of the fold of islam. The violence misogyny homophobia anti-science there are soooo many things it makes you depressed really. How everything is justified with violence wallahi never again will i ever insult a gaal or ex muslim again. You dont know what ppl are going through @tariq moses and @Hussein0982 @Username @Siddhartha and anyone else who i may have offended i am sorry.

Trending

Latest posts