THEY FINALLY CAPTURED HIM: I watched him on America’s most wanted a decade ago. Egyptian dad who killed both daughters over honor. (They got bfs)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The idiot was on the run for 12 years and decided to stay in Texas ? :childplease: I would have left for Mexico long ago he can pass for a Pablo or Jose

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
The idiot was on the run for 12 years and decided to stay in Texas ? :childplease: I would have left for Mexico long ago he can pass for a Pablo or Jose
and he got relatives arrested for harboring him.

The FBI really thought he was in Egypt

the idiot married a Cadaan lady yet wanted them to turn out right.

Abu_Adnan

ala manhaj an nabuwwa
It's despicable and disgusting what that man did to his own children, however I don't like how that documentary demonizes keeping daughters away from boys or passing your culture on as bad. Its his fault for marrying an gaalo lady tho, should've just married a Muslim woman.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m glad they finally caught him, I can’t believe he was right under their nose this whole time. He was driving a taxi in NYC for long time.

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m glad they finally caught him, I can’t believe he was right under their nose this whole time. He was driving a taxi in NYC for long time.

How do u do? :)
1598636266354.png

Yahya

VIP
2020 GRANDMASTER
and he got relatives arrested for harboring him.

The FBI really thought he was in Egypt

the idiot married a Cadaan lady yet wanted them to turn out right.
His wife can rest now knowing this piece of crap is rotting for his crimes.

Dude should have married an Egyptian woman if he wanted to enforce his rules.
unnamed.jpg

Trending

Latest posts