THEY FINALLY CAPTURED HIM: I watched him on America’s most wanted a decade ago. Egyptian dad who killed both daughters over honor. (They got bfs)

I just know there will be MEN who instead of focusing on those poor girls and their mother and the continuing abuse of muslim AND non muslim women will instead derail the conversation and talk ill of abuse, and honor killing victims. Talking about innocents who have passed is disgusting especially children. MEN especially MUSLIM MEN always feel the need to defend their scumbag predators and abusers in the community which lead to the death of so many innocent boys and girls. They constantly talk ill abt the gaalo, ex muslims, the west, lgbtqia but they dont look back on themselves and their barbaric behaviour each one of you needs to take a long hard look at the mirror and decide is that the future you want. Because it is a slippery slope. And karmic justice will get you. You will pay for your dembi on the doj. Never forget. Rip angels.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
white women are not okay to abuse egyptian women are? Wtf?
I meant that unfortunately the situation in Egypt favours men like him so if he were to enforce strict rules, then marrying a woman back home would have been more suitable.

I meant that unfortunately the situation in Egypt favours men like him so if he were to enforce strict rules, then marrying a woman back home would have been more suitable.
Didnt he sexually abuse his daughters as well. He also cheated on his wife.

I dont think its egyptian culture to abuse women.
Indeed it's an Egyptian culture, all Arabs do honor killings. Don't you remember when they used to bury their daughters alive when they're 5-10 years old? Even Omar and most Sahabas did so. They stopped burying them alive but they still kill, abuse and torture them in every way possible.
Arab men simply hate their women!

Indeed it's an Egyptian culture, all Arabs do honor killings. Don't you remember when they used to bury their daughters alive when they're 5-10 years old? Even Omar and most Sahabas did so. They stopped burying them alive but they still kill, abuse and torture them in every way possible.
Arab men simply hate their women!
Perhaps they Arabs are homosexuals who prefer men maybe that’s why the hate women

Perhaps they Arabs are homosexuals who prefer men maybe that’s why the hate women
They're incels fucking retards, they've been killing women for their whole existence, fucking disgusting and people say why the world hates them!! Never ever did Somalis do anything like that, we sometimes kill the man if he's from a minority but no one touches a girl in the Somali culture. Killing minority men is still horrible but a rare thing as well. We Somalis disown, that's a freaking awesome move, a very intelligent one, we ,most of the time disown men more than women for drugs, athiesm, etc. But you'll never see a Somali family disowning their children for having SEX.. lol what the f*ck are you controlling other people's feelings? Our families don't even tell us that sex outside marriage is bad, we learn that on our own. We just don't talk about personal affairs and everyone has to deal with their shit personally.

Even when Somali men catch their women sleeping with other men they don't kill them but they just divorce them and move on with their lives, we aren't fucking insecure bro.

What that devil did to his own children was horrible, it's just horrendous.
That's why I support our Xaliimos pushing for even more rights of theirs so we don't go down to such horrible levels!!

Yes.
He also used to film them secretly and threaten them with his gun.

In October 1998, when Amina and Sarah were 9 and 8 years old, they accused their father of sexual abuse.

The allegations were reported to the Hill County sheriff's office, where the girls told a detective their father had been touching them inappropriately. Amina told authorities she had been penetrated at least once.

He was especially cruel to Amina who he has whipped and kicked in the face. He also tried to make her marry his older friend in Egypt.
"Her lips were pretty much attached to her braces, but they wouldn't take her to the doctor because her family feared her father would be taken to jail."

Has nothing to do with homosexuality just like it has nothing to do with religion in this case. I think it's cultural, which is why we always see it done in Arab countries and Pakistan.