THEY FINALLY CAPTURED HIM: I watched him on America’s most wanted a decade ago. Egyptian dad who killed both daughters over honor. (They got bfs)

I remember this, the mother is kind of at fault too from what I remember, the girls ran away and the mother brought them back to their father which ended in their death.

Yeah well... if Islam says the women should be lashed for doing zina, at minimum, and potentially death, the father was not too far off. In any case the women were wrong and the father was wrong as well although understandable

Yeah well... if Islam says the women should be lashed for doing zina, at minimum, and potentially death, the father was not too far off. In any case the women were wrong and the father was wrong as well although understandable
Nah the father was over the top, he would get mad at little things about them, he got mad at one of the daughters for smiling at a customer when she was working :kanyehmm:

Stop lying about the deen you degenerate.

He used to rape and abuse them as kids. Wtf is wrong you. Are you mad?!

In Islam, you need 4 witnesses and you actually need to see actual intercouse take place. Having a boyfriend/ girlfriend does not mean anyone can be lashed, let alone killed. Also, only the government has the right to issue punishment, never the family.

Death is only for adultery actual married people. Even then you need 4 people to actually see it take place. Even if one person was to see them have sex, that is not enough to punish them.

Are you an Islamaphobe? How are you likening this man's evil actions to Islam and trying to justify the abuse? Authobillah.

He is a clear cut murderer who abused his daughters for years and here you are saying his actions are understandable. Too many creeps on this forum.

Wallahi there are too many sickos on this forum. Get help and get out of here.

Stop lying about the deen you degenerate.

He used to rape and abuse them as kids. Wtf is wrong you. Are you mad?!

In Islam, you need 4 witnesses and you actually need to see actual intercouse take place. Having a boyfriend/ girlfriend does not mean anyone can be lashed, let alone killed. Also, only the government has the right to issue punishment, never the family.

Death is only for adultery actual married people. Even then you need 4 people to actually see it take place. Even if one person was to see them have sex, that is not enough to punish them.

Are you an Islamaphobe? How are you likening this man's evil actions to Islam and trying to justify the abuse? Authobillah.

He is a clear cut murderer who abused his daughters for years and here you are saying his actions are understandable. Too many creeps on this forum.

Wallahi there are too many sickos on this forum. Get help and get out of here.
Okay "Angelina". Definitely didn't lie about shari'ah - if the daughters did zina they would be lashed. The 'potentially' clause is there as a catch, i.e. if they were a previously married zaani.

aboha haqta sharciga maa uu sugnaanin sabab xagiis shardiyaasha mala fulinin + asaga wadanka ma maamulo, inuu gabdaha laayo haa wuu ku qaldana. You can call me names all you want, read over what was posted and detach yourself from the emotional grindset. Although the father cannot execute them, he is still required to express disapproval of such an act. He must forbid then in any possible way from practicing zina again. If he abused his daughters he's a pervert and a dambiilo, if he r*ped them I'd be holding the most jagged stone :williamswtf:

Trending