These “Faraxs” need to be doxxed

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
90% of the people in the quotes are ajnabi muslims calling him out. Some say this negro is ajnabi madow and some day he is reer xamari. I have no idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:snoop:

I'm starting to doubt that this account is run by a Somali?!?! Cuz the hatred for his own kin is damn near unmeasurable

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

This motherfucker is under every somali post on Twitter belittling xalimos and despite none of my mutuals liking his posts, he ends up on my twitter timeline. This was the first thing I saw when I logged onto twitter.
:snoop:
Keep up the attack on incels. The incel larpers on this site have been rather quite plus this guy is larping he's Eritrean

Look at the motherfuckers liking it

“NN” “Reformed Salafi” “🏴

Some of them are real accounts with 1000s of followers
:noneck:
Bot followers and probably a handful of people mixed with ajnabis with loads of accounts. Somalis aren't even salafi and those that are definitely are not partaking in somali women bashing 💀

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Whether they are somali or not. Why are people giving attention to these trolls?

It's human nature to put the spotlight on the loudest/outlandish. No one is going to give attention to the positive role model Somali kid teaching math on YouTube.

I worry for the Somali image/reputation in the coming years.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Is 157 likes considering viral on twitter?

I don't use twitter so I wouldn't know but isn't that basically a no body
No it’s not viral but It has 250k views and 175 quotes. That means 250k people have seen it. We keep going viral on french twitter despite having a handful of somalis in france.
40608836-9759-4F6A-BB52-6E25349FCF9B.jpeg