These “Faraxs” need to be doxxed

Somali incel phenomenon is real. Somalis need to stop with these weird conspiracies. Somali incels are behind all those accounts. What do ajanabis gain from pretending to be Somali? Our country is in shambles and we are scattered refugees throughout the world. Our communities have no international prestige or influence on the global stage. We need to address and have a serious discussion about the incel crisis in our communities. May Allah Humiliate and expose these incels.

For your sanity get off twitter I live in bliss not know about all this stuff that's only on the internet. I only see it when you bring it here💀

Plus who cares about the opinions of the qasaro French... wait a min that could be a clue a lot of north Africans and west Africans live there maybe there all in this together and shared it to there mates in France?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I swear these accounts are probably all ran by one person. They all type the same way, and reuse the same buzzwords/phrases,
I believe the same thing. I think its one deranged dude behind all those incel accounts. All of the accounts have the same incel talking points. I pray Allah exposes these incels. Or it could be a couple of somali guys and each one of them is behind 50 accounts. They are a bunch of jobless lowlife trolls.

Fillet o fish meal im done. Defo a reer uk as we the only niggas who still stay eating halal. Reer aabo dugsi ma rabo and Reer Henny defo be eating big Mac's.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
There is actually comparable truth to the Fillet O Fish meal mention in that tweet. It was said here 6-7 years ago that a girl was doing the nasty for McDonald's to random guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
someone tech savvy need to track their ip address & expose these nigga cause i am sick & tired of this.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Maybe we as collective forum try and message this guy tell him to make acc and create a thread where he stands court. Instant plat thread.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Bot followers and probably a handful of people mixed with ajnabis with loads of accounts. Somalis aren't even salafi and those that are definitely are not partaking in somali women bashing 💀
It's probably an Abu Tyrone who got mad that a xalimo rejected his marriage proposal. These ajnabi troll are getting bolder waa yaab.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Half the replies are in french. They are shaming us even when we don’t live in France
:wow:
Hayaay indho adeeg badana wuxu. Even madows who live where there aren't many of us hate us. This is unreal. They should be hating the french who mess up and take their countries' money and Belgium, which did unspeakable atrocities in Congo.

Trending

Latest posts