There's so many Somali guys with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Computer science and Software engineering degrees. I feel like every guy that goes to uni studies these two subjects. Why are there no Somali startups and companies?:ayaanswag:

Business is what Somalis thrive on tho, we do surprisingly well on it.

Still what makes u think they wouldn't have their business plan ripped off by some other faraaxs :mjpls:

Somalis like copying each other kkkk

Business is what Somalis thrive on tho, we do surprisingly well on it.

Still what makes u think they wouldn't have their business plan ripped off by some other faraaxs :mjpls:

Somalis like copying each other kkkk

I think that stereotype is overrated. The only really successful Somali Businessman I have seen are the ones in Africa.

I think that stereotype is overrated. The only really successful Somali Businessman I have seen are the ones in Africa.

I don't know about faraaxs but i was mainly thinking of halimos when I typed that out :hmm:

They're the ones starting up business in the diaspora.

I feel like you could argue that many of the faraaxs starting companies in Somalia are diasporas returning home?

Not gonna waste my money on a degree I rather save my money for 4 years and invest. A truck driver makes the same amount as a engineer. Once I save inshallah I will invest

Not gonna waste my money on a degree I rather save my money for 4 years and invest. A truck driver makes the same amount as a engineer. Once I save inshallah I will invest

But a truck driver will always be truck driver. Engineers can be become CEOs, Billionaire tech gurus, government contractors etc. Engineers also built the truck drivers vehicle.

I don't know about faraaxs but i was mainly thinking of halimos when I typed that out :hmm:

They're the ones starting up business in the diaspora.

I feel like you could argue that many of the faraaxs starting companies in Somalia are diasporas returning home?

I meant Somalis in African countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa etc.

But a truck driver will always be truck driver. Engineers can be become CEOs, Billionaire tech gurus, government contractors etc. Engineers also built the truck drivers vehicle.
That job requires only 18+ and a driving license. With little training you can earn 30k (pounds) every year. I'm a young man who is not married. If I save 25k for 4 years I will have enough money to hire you and you'll have a large debt on your shoulders. I have many business ideas that I learnt through self study not sitting in a classroom. All I need is money

That job requires only 18+ and a driving license. With little training you can earn 30k (pounds) every year. I'm a young man who is not married. If I save 25k for 4 years I will have enough money to hire you and you'll have a large debt on your shoulders. I have many business ideas that I learnt through self study not sitting in a classroom. All I need is money

And how are you gonna save £25k/yr on a £30k salary? Are you gonna live in a dumpster and avoid taxes?:dwill:

If you did your reasearch you would know that truck driver is one of the first jobs at risk when self driving automation takes over. The heyday of the 18 wheeler was in the 70-90s

If you did your reasearch you would know that truck driver is one of the first jobs at risk when self driving automation takes over. The heyday of the 18 wheeler was in the 70-90s
Say same thing for accountants and pilots a machine will do all the book keeping and plane will fly on its own these are more realistic to me. But self driving automation truck in uk narrow roads lol you're dreaming

Say same thing for accountants and pilots a machine will do all the book keeping and plane will fly on its own these are more realistic to me. But self driving automation truck in uk narrow roads lol you're dreaming
Why take the risk. Go the safe route which is to get your degree or learn a trade

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I think it depends on who you associate with and what you study. I've seen more Somali guys with business management and accounting degrees than computer science and software eng.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending