There is a scorpion in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Born in Switzerland but spend most of my live in Somalia and Somaliland.

Planning on moving to muqdisho in future.

Sooo what do yall do for fun over there? I heard there are no clubs but at the same time dudes talking about oot beach parties. Is there any truth to it?:ohhh:

WARYA ITS GONNA KILL YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

No I've checked my room and also I think I locked him in the store room.

I am using a mosquito net right now and two mattresses :lol:

Last year there was a rat in my house and I didn't notice for a couple of days

Sooo what do yall do for fun over there? I heard there are no clubs but at the same time dudes talking about oot beach parties. Is there any truth to it?:ohhh:

I think they have secret clubs but its rare. But some girls and boys hangout in the night and listen to drunk and maybe have sex :icon e surprised:
Luckily not long ago a group of sheikhs made a group and are arresting this stupid group of dropouts from school.

A lot of khat stance where people share their mirqaan story.

But most of the people I know are good.

Time is fast here and I dont ride bajaaj so I waste 1 hour walking to suuq

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Born in Switzerland but spend most of my live in Somalia and Somaliland.

Planning on moving to muqdisho in future.
If you don't mind me asking, what made you or your family move there? How old are you and what are your plans in future if you're moving to muqdisho?

If you don't mind me asking, what made you or your family move there? How old are you and what are your plans in future if you're moving to muqdisho?

I didn't know crap about Religion a d Somali Language but I move to Somalia as a kid and quickly interrogated with the Somalis

Finished Quran in a year and a half and finished School.

The reason I am going to xamar is because its the capital city and looks advance and is developing at fast rate. And most of my relatives are moving to xamar too.

My age is a secret :lol: but all I can tell you is I am an adult

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I didn't know crap about Religion a d Somali Language but I move to Somalia as a kid and quickly interrogated with the Somalis

Finished Quran in a year and a half and finished School.

The reason I am going to xamar is because its the capital city and looks advance and is developing at fast rate. And most of my relatives are moving to xamar too.

My age is a secret :lol: but all I can tell you is I am an adult
Very interesting. So, you have no plans going back to West for work, school?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Western is full of islamophobia. I only visit for holidays and medical check up.

Maybe might visit Middle east countries since its more friendly to Somalis and muslims
I thought you said you don't know anything about religion. Do really think there's massive islamophobia in Sweden looooooool or even Germany? Nigga, it's not like you were a khamis on a daily basis lol

I thought you said you don't know anything about religion. Do really think there's massive islamophobia in Sweden looooooool or even Germany? Nigga, it's not like you were a khamis on a daily basis lol

I attended Islamic bordinf for 2 years and also I learnt a lot from NY local imam

There is rising of Islamophobia and Racism.

Lepen and German peoples right party will win.

The western is getting mor crazier everyday.

Go find it and get rid for it. What's the worst thing that could happen? You might get stung but it won't kill u. You'll just be in agonizing pain for a couple of hours but hey ur not dead :manny:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
damn i feel sorry for you. i used HAAAATE those fucking scorpions and flying roaches that used to come once a year. the only good thing about the west is not dealing with those two creatures.
nigga where the f*ck did u grow up, Zaire?

The little creatures in Somalia are something else.

I saw a rat the size of my shoe once and a cockroach that was the size of my fist, the latter being in my room.

How come insects and rodents over there are fat but the people are skinny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending