There’s no shame being arabized even prophet Muhammad saws was arabized Arab

As we eventually rise up, the future educated class of Somalia will go to Middle East for education, our business links in the Middle East will strengthen, we have Middle East style cities in Somalia and of course the school will teach Arabic therefore Somalis will be arabized and have their second languages be in Arabic rather than English. We will be the gateway for Middle Eastern investors to Africa as we’ve always been. So I want to the diaspora your Arabphobic and hatred is no use for Somalia

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
As we eventually rise up, the future educated class of Somalia will go to Middle East for education, our business links in the Middle East will strengthen, we have Middle East style cities in Somalia and of course the school will teach Arabic therefore Somalis will be arabized and have their second languages be in Arabic rather than English. We will be the gateway for Middle Eastern investors to Africa as we’ve always been. So I want to the diaspora your Arabphobic and hatred is no use for Somalia
U lack dignity

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
How can we be arabized without comprimising our somali identity? Im all for being arab but it would make our language and culture vanish.We’d become another Sudan , mutts developing an inferiority complex even. Imagine feeling homesick in your country! :liberaltears:Nothing is like home btw :2:

Last edited:
We are part of the arab world but we are not arab and there is nothing wrong with that. I have no problem with somalis learning arabic, and strengthening ties with our arab brothers just as we should be strengthening ties with our muslim fellow africans who reciprocate positively towards us

I think a strong somali identity that unites the country and override qabyalaad should be pushed first as an identity rather then the arab

Last edited:
Many "Arabized" people across the Arab world are distancing themselves from the Arab label. In Morocco, they proudly identify as Amazigh, while in Lebanon and the Eastern Mediterranean, they embrace a Phoenician identity. Arab christians call themsevles Assyrian. Similarly, in Egypt, there's a growing emphasis on being Egyptian rather than Arab.

The Arab identity has diminished in value, especially given the lack of support shown by Arab nations for their fellow Arabs, such as in Palestine. Comparatively, Germanics are more supportive of Slavs in Ukraine than Arabs are of Palestinians.

In the end, would you rather be the master of your own destiny, in control of your own house, or a servant in someone else's grand castle?

Last edited:
How can we be arabized if we already been dealing with them for a millennial now? If we lacked culture or language and had and utmost inferiority complex like the Sudan's maybe. Matter of fact without the Somalia and it's people there would be no arabs. For instance did you know we used to feed these people. Now how can you be colonized by a nation we feed like children. Stop thing arabs are special people because they are not. Also did you know Somalia became Muslim before any of these Arab nations?

Last edited:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
If we weren’t Arabized after millennia’s of trade, contact, and migrations, what makes you think we’ll be Arabized now?

As Somalia stabilizes, what makes you think the upper-class would go to the Middle East for education? They’d all go to the West. The only part I do agree with is that maybe Arabic will be taught more extensively but that’s expected

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
the prophet is Arabized arab in the same sense that Deni is Somalized Darood Ismail. From the qabiil point of view, Darood was originally Arab, but still that doesn't make Faroole or any other Darood an Arab non Somali. The Arab qabiil narrative is that, Quraeysh descended from Ismail, a non Arab who assimilated into Arabs and his descendants became arabized.

Us being Arabized and a gateway to Africa is laughable. Sudan and many other Afro-Arab states are much better prospects to being a gateway than a state where 95% of its citizens don't speak proper Arabic.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Justified! Vindicate our somali people! Qaarijiciyee, dadkeeni badbaad waxaan o xanuusan, anshax na sii🤣
I'll clean the Somali population from these type of niggas. By the end of it we'll have a country of upright men not "Carab ii dhiib" inshallaha 🙏🏾🙏🏾😂

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That should be the move. Somalia's future should be either in the arab world or swahili one :kanyeshrug:

Finally someone with a brain on this website. We must adopt Gaddafis ideology and ban speaking Somali in the streets the same way he banned speaking amazigh, mass import Arabs from the Middle East, and use it as a lingua Franca in govt, TV, and schooling. I estimate in just 2 generations we can correct the mistake of Somali nationalism. #ArabizeToCivilize

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
That should be the move. Somalia's future should be either in the arab world or swahili one :kanyeshrug:
I never want to be apart of the Hakuna Matata crew
We are already somewhat considered part of the Arab world :mjkkk:

They would rather speak Swahili because its an afrikaan kang language mane not no damn ayrabian opressa can make us speak dey coloniza language mane shietttt

Last edited:

Trending