There’s no shame being arabized even prophet Muhammad saws was arabized Arab

Djibouti is a great example of the future of a stabilised Somalia is heading too, the upperclass are all fluent in Arabic and French but all their government documents are in Arabic and French, they literally need those to go by even the airport they don’t speak Somali to you but Arabic.

You can say that to people who don't know Djibouti lol

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
wtf-disbelief.gif

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Lol Djibouti is more Arabized than Somalia at the moment, Somali ain’t even a national language in Djibouti but Arab is, sometimes I had to go by Arabic well my dad did in Djibouti.
Stop capping I lived there when k was 12 and the Yemeni and Syrians spoke af-somali same with them afari folk

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I know Djibouti, was in a sticky situation when i went from hergeisa to Djibouti, couldn’t even speak Somali to these people my uncle came and got me as he had connections and was speaking French the whole time
This nigga
20230629_012607.jpg

Being an Arab is not an ethnicity, but an identity for greater Ummah, and that is the future, but non-Muslims and madow devotees see it as a threat, and will never accept Ummah. .So is not an island, greatness flows from numbers, thus strength and greatness.

Being an Arab is not an ethnicity, but an identity for greater Ummah, and that is the future, but non-Muslims and madow devotees see it as a threat, and will never accept Ummah. .So is not an island, greatness flows from numbers, thus strength.

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

We are actually from Siberia Somali is a corruption of the ancient tribe of the frozen wastes the Sama-ri, the great Garqaads of the Land where the Sun never sets

Being an Arab is not an ethnicity, but an identity for greater Ummah, and that is the future, but non-Muslims and madow devotees see it as a threat, and will never accept Ummah. .So is not an island, greatness flows from numbers, thus strength and greatness.
they don’t see the benefits of it, but I can our Somali students can go and train in Arab universities and get discounted fees. And get Saudi tech in extracting oil. We will benefit when those other Arab countries stabilise or we can get Arab talent moving to Somalia cuz I know we need the doctors

May I ask you in what way do you think we are arab, culturally or genetically?
Arab is not a genetically it stopping being that even before the prophets time, it’s like being European now or Latino, it’s more concrete than fake African identity, us Somalis can have that label too

Trending