There’s no shame being arabized even prophet Muhammad saws was arabized Arab

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I never want to be apart of the Hakuna Matata crew
We are already somewhat considered part of the Arab world :mjkkk:
Its already decided. Somalia joined the EAC which will eventually become the EAF. The Arabo-Swahili future awaits you

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That should be the move. Somalia's future should be either in the arab world or swahili one :kanyeshrug:
Swahili? I'll become one of the richest men in the world and fund an army of 30 million Galla to invaded those babutande

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
They would rather speak Swahili because its an afrikaan kang language mane not no damn ayrabian opressa can make us speak dey coloniza language n shietttt
You’re hilarious, why’d you dislike my post when all I said was it’s unlikely for us to be Arabized in the future? I don’t hate any Arabs or mixed-mutts like you lol

In the future, we will have to send Somali workers to the Gulf countries to work in companies, hospitals, etc. They have the competence, so if I were president, I would make them learn the Arabic language. However, we can easily be a better alternative to Egyptian workers in the Gulf, who already have a bad reputation.

You’re hilarious, why’d you dislike my post when all I said was it’s unlikely for us to be Arabized in the future? I don’t hate any Arabs or mixed-mutts like you lol
Everything you know about zoos is surface level dude. In regards to history, politics, genetics you name it. Even if I were to explain it would fly right over your head

Lol Djibouti is more Arabized than Somalia at the moment, Somali ain’t even a national language in Djibouti but Arab is, sometimes I had to go by Arabic well my dad did in Djibouti.

Nah Somali ain't national language as a compromise between Somali and Canfar that's why it's French. Arabic is there because all Arab League states have it as official language

Djibouti is a great example of the future of a stabilised Somalia is heading too, the upperclass are all fluent in Arabic and French but all their government documents are in Arabic and French, they literally need those to go by even the airport they don’t speak Somali to you but Arabic.

Trending