There’s a trend of Somali women hiding their husbands faces in wedding pictures

Muji

VIP
so let me tell you guys a story

One of my few xalimo friends got married recently

She finally updated her insta with the wedding pictures

We saw everything! Pictures of her, her henna, her before and after Make up. The guests... when it finally came to the bride and groom pictures this hid her husbands face with a smiley

I was actually confused for twenty minutes because I was thinking- no disrespect to her..but her husband is fugly. Receding hairline, buck teeth, awkward vibes...so I was thinking is she hiding his pics because she think we are going to try and steal him loool

But then I realised she was hiding him because he was fugly. Why would you marry someone that you are too embarrassed to be seen with? Lol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

We saw everything! Pictures of her, her henna, her before and after Make up. The guests... when it finally came to the bride and groom pictures this hid her husbands face with a smiley

I was actually confused for twenty minutes because I was thinking- no disrespect to her..but her husband is fugly. Receding hairline, buck teeth, awkward vibes...so I was thinking is she hiding his pics because she think we are going to try and steal him loool

But then I realised she was hiding him because he was fugly. Why would you marry someone that you are too embarrassed to be seen with? Lol

I asked her to exclude me from the picture. As her husband I didn’t even know why she married me :bell::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm: I didn’t want folks saying “beauty and the beast “.

Lol maybe she knows that your lonely ass would steal him away

Muji

VIP
cuz the dik aint ugly, duh!

Shows how little you know about Somali women

You think a Somali woman knows what a good dick is? We have xalimos here expecting to be courted for 7 years without sex and you think these ladies know anything about dick.

Muji

VIP
Lol maybe she knows that your lonely ass would steal him away

I’m very vocal about how disgusted I am by Somali men in real life

I won’t be taking any faraXs. High cases of mental illness, no life skills and butt ugly. I’d rather die with a cat.

Muji

VIP
I asked her to exclude me from the picture. As her husband I didn’t even know why she married me :bell::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm: I didn’t want folks saying “beauty and the beast “.

It’s weird and tragic how you are the only good looking guy on this forum. The good looking ones have to be the crazy ones.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Everyday lol, it’s pretty obvious you get no male attention in real life. It’s okay let your frustrations out on sspot.
4A051473-5534-4012-802D-C0254E827745.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You love making stories about geeljires to get a reactions.

Dude leave her alone. She’s correct about us Geeljires. It’s hard for these young girls (born here) to find someone that looks like Odel Begcham Jr. it’s true we have deformities. It’s either our forehead that’s messed up or our limps.

(She find me attractive but has designated me as a raging lunatic. I accept her judgement bc never claimed the right to sanity )

No such thing as ugly, you're only poor or don't know how to fix it.

Receding hairline? Get a hair transplant or shave your head.

Bad teeth? Braces.

Bad skin; see a dermatologist, fix your diet/skincare.

Bad body: work out.