There’s a trend of Somali women hiding their husbands faces in wedding pictures

Muji

VIP
@Reiko tell me this abayo if you despised someone and wanted them out of your life would you be warning and scaring other people away from taking her off your hands

:hillarybiz:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Maybe they’re ashamed of who they married

What’s the point of hiding your husbands face on social media when youre gonna be seen in public together anyways

Shows how little you know about Somali women

You think a Somali woman knows what a good **** is? We have xalimos here expecting to be courted for 7 years without sex and you think these ladies know anything about ****.

How is the alternative better and be a depository before the man declares commitment to you then? Seven year courtship is ridiculous of course. Ladies need to give up the goods soon in few months and marry as soon as they determine the man is worthy.

There is also that learning curve when people marry. Discovering how good her man's rod is after she gets him to commit and enjoy the discoveries is better than for her to be used before hand.

Don't give up that coochie easy waryaa. Every guy I know looks down deeply on the woman who lets him f-u--c-k her with no strings attached.

so let me tell you guys a story

One of my few xalimo friends got married recently

She finally updated her insta with the wedding pictures

We saw everything! Pictures of her, her henna, her before and after Make up. The guests... when it finally came to the bride and groom pictures this hid her husbands face with a smiley

I was actually confused for twenty minutes because I was thinking- no disrespect to her..but her husband is fugly. Receding hairline, buck teeth, awkward vibes...so I was thinking is she hiding his pics because she think we are going to try and steal him loool

But then I realised she was hiding him because he was fugly. Why would you marry someone that you are too embarrassed to be seen with? Lol

wow, you really are a great friend to your friend arent You ? who needs enemies when they have you as their friend
:bell:

Muji

VIP
How is the alternative better and be a depository before the man declares commitment to you then? Seven year courtship is ridiculous of course. Ladies need to give up the goods soon in few months and marry as soon as they determine the man is worthy.

There is also that learning curve when people marry. Discovering how good her man's rod is after she gets him to commit and enjoy the discoveries is better than for her to be used before hand.

Don't give up that coochie easy waryaa. Every guy I know looks down deeply on the woman who lets him f-u--c-k her with no strings attached.
Sweetheart don’t worry about my vagina. This is a discussion where we should use logic to make our arguments.

Why must you go from one extreme to the other? It doesn’t have to be either a one night stand or a seven year courtship.

Riddle me this...how would a woman know if a man is good in bed without sleeping with him? Is she supposed to get married, divorced, married..and so on until she finds her perfect match?

I would tell any woman do not put your pussy on a pedestal, work on a personality, a career, a charm. You are not a prostitute

Sweetheart don’t worry about my vagina. This is a discussion where we should use logic to make our arguments.

Why must you go from one extreme to the other? It doesn’t have to be either a one night stand or a seven year courtship.

Riddle me this...how would a woman know if a man is good in bed without sleeping with him? Is she supposed to get married, divorced, married..and so on until she finds her perfect match?

I would tell any woman do not put your pussy on a pedestal, work on a personality, a career, a charm. You are not a prostitute

I like when I step on your fragile ego. You are just Air-head who thinks her ideas are cute.

AuussieHustler has been inflating your head with undeserved adulation I think.

Thanks for clarifying your earlier silly comments.

I will ignore the question you asked too to give you the false sense that you are a good debator.

Muji

VIP
I like when I step on your fragile ego. You are just Air-head who thinks her ideas are cute.

AuussieHustler has been inflating your head with undeserved adulation I think.

Thanks for clarifying your earlier silly comments.

I will ignore the question you asked too to give you the false sense that you are a good debator.

lol how is this a response to any of my comments? What a tragic response, not that I was expecting much.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Your friend is not nice and probably married to keep up with friends. Honestly, I'll embarrassed for her if this is true. How can she be so unsuccessful in getting a good man?

Muji

VIP
Your friend is not nice and probably married to keep up with friends. Honestly, I'll embarrassed for her if this is true. How can she be so unsuccessful in getting a good man?

Lost can you blame her? A lot of xalimo are having to drop their standards so they can get married and move out.

Any decently looking girl wouldn’t be spending hours on here posting and hating on men unless your butt ugly and over compensating for the lack of attention you receive in real life !

Most Xalimo’s are basic in real life especially when you remove the face painting ! The fat Somali girl arms , the fat bellies and shapeless bodies of Somali girls is disgusting ! And I noticed most Somali woman are generally flat or smaller cup sizes ! Of course we love or Somali girls but let’s not start playing the knitpicky game