There’s a trend of Somali women hiding their husbands faces in wedding pictures

I’m very vocal about how disgusted I am by Somali men in real life

I won’t be taking any faraXs. High cases of mental illness, no life skills and butt ugly. I’d rather die with a cat.
Stop lying as no cat wants you and go get your parents grandkids

Too bad no one wants a 35 year old women :siilaanyolaugh:

Honestly, women and men get more attractive in their thirties if they maintain themselves, they're more comfortable in their skin and they know what they want.

Also, women in their thirties/forties are better at maintaining relationships because they can voice what they want instead of being shy/clueless.

I've even heard that the age in heaven is 30.

Furthermore, if the prophet Muhammed SAW married Khadijah who was in her 40's and bore him children, who are modern males to try to speak down on women over 30?

Come on.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Honestly, women and men get more attractive in their thirties if they maintain themselves, they're more comfortable in their skin and they know what they want.

Also, women in their thirties/forties are better at maintaining relationships because they can voice what they want instead of being shy/clueless.

Furthermore, if the prophet Muhammed SAW married Khadijah who was in her 40's and bore him children, who are modern males to try to speak down on women over 30?

Come on.
cadi iskadig i just did what she did how come she makes fun of the way men look but when i mention her age i get attacked

clearly their is a double standard:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
cadi iskadig i just did what she did how come she makes fun of the way men look but when i mention her age i get attacked

clearly their is a double standard:siilaanyolaugh:

but my point is clear women over thirty are traditionally disliked

Sweetheart is your mother disliked? Lol

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have noticed this as well but I innocently thought it was because they didn’t want other women looking at their men, one of my college friend recently got married and on the picture she tagged “girl keep scrolling” I wish I could post her 5’4 husband here :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have noticed this as well but I innocently thought it was because they didn’t want other women looking at their men, one of my college friend recently got married and on the picture she tagged “girl keep scrolling” I wish I could post her 5’4 husband here :bell:
Looooooool she copied that from Nikita Dragun...

Last edited:

Muji

VIP

Looool the audacity of hiding a 5 ft Male.

psyche

To each their own
It's a fact that Somali women are better looking overall compared to Somali men.

So it would make sense for them to hide their embrrassment.

Muji

VIP
It's a fact that Somali women are better looking overall compared to Somali men.

So it would make sense for them to hide their embrrassment.

First honest farax

Your honesty is refreshing. Shame you’re from Australia.
I would also hide @Abdalla I don’t want his afghani side chicks putting sixir on me!

Sis if I was marrying abdalla I would hide his face just in case one of his victims recognises him

psyche

To each their own
First honest farax

Your honesty is refreshing. Shame you’re from Australia.

Delusion isn't really that comforting to me compared to other Somali men.

People would often mistake my pragmatic views for self-hate in order to mask their own insecurities.

Muji

VIP
Delusion isn't really that comforting to me compared to other Somali men.

People would often mistake my pragmatic views for self-hate in order to mask their own insecurities.

I don’t know if I trust you the last feminist Australian spoke turned out to be a disgusting sexist abusive troll behind closed doors. :nahgirl:

I’ll stick to my Mr.log at least I know what I’m getting with him

psyche

To each their own
I don’t know if I trust you the last feminist Australian spoke turned out to be a disgusting sexist abusive troll behind closed doors. :nahgirl:

I’ll stick to my Mr.log at least I know what I’m getting with him

I'm guessing that in this situation I should flirt with you in order to convince you otherwise.

But sadly I lack in the skills in flirtation so I hope you have a good day milady.

***Tips his fedora***

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis if I was marrying abdalla I would hide his face just in case one of his victims recognises him
Victims? Sis don't say that, he might be a dhiblow but he's a gentleman. ;)

Plus he's my cousin, don't do him like that.

He's not my real real cousin though, I'm not a cousin shagger,:browtf:

Come on.
I love over 25 women but hate their selfishness

Trending

Latest posts