The Wild Al-Shabaab released bodies of Ethiopian soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxib go take your lies somewhere else.
Xassan sheikh was the biggest mooriyaan who even gave money and weapons to barre huraale to fight in Kismaayo but he failed.

There is nothing called SNA and hawiye are not definatly SNA just look at how they become hawiye and left their fronts and came to xamar to try oust Farmajo.
heard Farmajo added other clans such darod in SNA so it is becoming diverse. you should work with helping the country move forward and not siding with foreigners.

heard Farmajo added other clans such darod in SNA so it is becoming diverse. you should work with helping the country move forward and not siding with foreigners.
Warya I dont take notes from Lama oyaan who work with AS yet blame others.
You just said your entire qabil is under AS which means they support AS yet are crying about Kdf.

Warya I dont take notes from Lama oyaan who work with AS yet blame others.
You just said your entire qabil is under AS which means they support AS yet are crying about Kdf.
UNDER doesn't mean they support. go take your lies somewhere else. still don't an answer why your're okey with foreign soldiers raping and killing.

UNDER doesn't mean they support. go take your lies somewhere else. still don't an answer why your're okey with foreign soldiers raping and killing.
Under means younare happy and supportive.
Because I havenet seen you being anti AS tull I put you on the spot light.

Also go tell your kins to stop killing the muslims brothers in Raaso.The mosques in Kaxdah should not be used for preaching hate against somalis in Raaso.

Under means younare happy and supportive.
Because I havenet seen you being anti AS tull I put you on the spot light.

Also go tell your kins to stop killing the muslims brothers in Raaso.The mosques in Kaxdah should not be used for preaching hate against somalis in Raaso.
we pay taxes so the government needs to liberate.
i promise no funds what you're talking about and they are good people and are not doing what you are accusing of.

we pay taxes so the government needs to liberate.
i promise no funds what you're talking about and they are good people and are not doing what you are accusing of.
Your kins pay zakah to AS who use tgis funds to kill out people.
Also your mosques in Kaxdah collect donations to fight somalis in Raaso.

Your kins pay zakah to AS who use tgis funds to kill out people.
Also your mosques in Kaxdah collect donations to fight somalis in Raaso.
you have under AS that is why you don't know what you're talking about. AS foces people not a choice

i promise go to the mosque and see in your own eyes. no one does that. they are the last to hurt other Somalis unlike you who want to bomb innocent people.

you have under AS that is why you don't know what you're talking about. AS foces people not a choice

i promise go to the mosque and see in your own eyes. no one does that. they are the last to hurt other Somalis unlike you who want to bomb innocent people.
You are hutu and no hutu will ever come close to Kismaayo keep using every fakenews.

I just exposed your kinds as being cuqdad filled mofo.

You are hutu and no hutu will ever come close to Kismaayo keep using every fakenews.

I just exposed your kinds as being cuqdad filled mofo.
not true. just stop killing people in Ethiopia. when tplf was in power you were not doing that don't know why you are doing now. fear Allah and stop donating money that is going to be used to kill innocent Somalis.

not true. just stop killing people in Ethiopia. when tplf was in power you were not doing that don't know why you are doing now. fear Allah and stop donating money that is going to be used to kill innocent Somalis.
you are sheikhal and I have exposed you.
dont try playing victim.

how did you expose me?. i just said don't want foreign soldiers and advised you to fear Allah and don't donate money that is going to be to kill innocent Somalis in Ethiopia.
AS manage your towns in Jilib, in kaxdah xamar there is uganda fufu soilders.

Also kaxdah is the head quaters where sheikhal donate money to displace somalis in Ethiopia its also the place where weapons bought from suqa bakaraha are put in tracks and sent to Ethiopia.

Your wadaado sheikhal are evil for the last 30 years they have been using charity donations from middle east to kill and displace innocent ogadens in Raaso and also paying TPLF generals to protect them.
Very filthy minded individuals but try to preach islaam iyo Somalinimo. what an irony.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
don't know why is it controversial to say we don't want foreign soldiers who raping and killing people. both @Removed and @Sheikh Kulkuli are simping for foreign soldiers and they believe these foreign countries have our best interest.
Whats our interest? They are in Ogaden and Southern Hartis interest as Ethiopia is in yours.

Scrapping both is what we want keeping one is only acceptable for the Ethio-Aabodoons.
f*ck both Kenya and Ethiopia.

@Sheikh Kulkuli @Removed
go twerk for your kikuyu masters somewhere else away from us .
you dabodhilifs are fucking embarrassment.
We are already somewhere else Jubbaland is that somewhere else we have nothing to do with you people nor do we want anything to do with you.

Focus on your desert states im sorry your awoowe could only give you that but mine gave me Waamo

Whats our interest? They are in Ogaden and Southern Hartis interest as Ethiopia is in yours.

Scrapping both is what we want keeping one is only acceptable for the Ethio-Aabodoons.

We are already somewhere else Jubbaland is that somewhere else we have nothing to do with you people nor do we want anything to do with you.

Focus on your desert states im sorry your awoowe could only give you that but mine gave me Waamo
why can't we fight AS our own. all i am saying is that these people don't have our best interest.

AS manage your towns in Jilib, in kaxdah xamar there is uganda fufu soilders.

Also kaxdah is the head quaters where sheikhal donate money to displace somalis in Ethiopia its also the place where weapons bought from suqa bakaraha are put in tracks and sent to Ethiopia.

Your wadaado sheikhal are evil for the last 30 years they have been using charity donations from middle east to kill and displace innocent ogadens in Raaso and also paying TPLF generals to protect them.
Very filthy minded individuals but try to preach islaam iyo Somalinimo. what an irony.
what did they do to you?. don't think they are people that cause problems. raaso is just small town just forget.

Last edited:

Waamo iyo jubooyinka waa dhul soomaaliyeed, not kenyan
and that's all that matters , I don't care which somali qabiil lives there or don't .
having a dispute with your fellow Somalis doesn't mean you have to twerk for ajnabis nonstop , have some dhiig waryaa .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending