The Wild Al-Shabaab released bodies of Ethiopian soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
what is the difference between you and the guys you say are funding terrorism. i came to this thread to say foreign soldiers and that turned into this.
you and @Removed simp for foreign soldiers that kill Somali. fear Allah.
First it was national interest now its Allahs name you hide behind. You have zero shame.

We would rather there be no military presence but so long as insignificant 0.5s like yourself hide behind the ENDF and TPLF orphan SNA to antagonize the people of Waamo you will find KDF in the Jubbas to counter it.

First it was national interest now its Allahs name you hide behind. You have zero shame.

We would rather there be no military presence but so long as insignificant 0.5s like yourself hide behind the ENDF and TPLF orphan SNA to antagonize the people of Waamo you will find KDF in the Jubbas to counter it.
bringing foreign soldiers is always wrong and the government should have talks with AS and madobe needs to be executed for crimes against humanity. he is no different than dahir aweys and others. praying for kenya to have similar as Ethiopia.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
bringing foreign soldiers is always wrong and the government should have talks with AS and madobe needs to be executed for crimes against humanity. he is no different than dahir aweys and others. praying for kenya to have similar as Ethiopia.
Yes his crime against humanity was genociding one million sheekhaal in Kismayo and we should use your one sentence testimony as evidence in his trial.

Maybe if he didnt kill all those millions of Sheekhaal youd be a big clan with an fms and not a 0.5er :frdfvsb:

Yes his crime against humanity was genociding one million sheekhaal in Kismayo and we should use your one sentence testimony as evidence in his trial.

Maybe if he didnt kill all those millions of Sheekhaal youd be a big clan with an fms and not a 0.5er :frdfvsb:
you're stupid. he used to be AS and killed many people that is why he is terrorist. improve your reading comprehension. never said what you're saying.

you're stupid. he used to be AS and killed many people that is why he is terrorist. improve your reading comprehension. never said what you're saying.
They guy that fought against Ethiopia in Somalia and was injured by US and later handed over to Ethiopia.
The guy that kicked out AS from Kismaayo?
This tells me you are a qabilist and it doesnt take long to botive you.

They guy that fought against Ethiopia in Somalia and was injured by US and later handed over to Ethiopia.
The guy that kicked out AS from Kismaayo?
This tells me you are a qabilist and it doesnt take long to botive you.
try harder. he was AS and nobody denies that except you.

don't know why is it controversial to say we don't want foreign soldiers who raping and killing people. both @Removed and @Sheikh Kulkuli are simping for foreign soldiers and they believe these foreign countries have our best interest.
When you wadaads were using religion and ENDF to kill ogadens in Raaso .

What fraction is KDF : AMISOM its not even a quarter.Kenya has less than 4K military personel present in Juboyinka while Ethiopia has more.and Uganda has 10K.

Both uganda and Ethiopia has bigger numbers.
Yet you concerned with KDF?

When you wadaads were using religion and ENDF to kill ogadens in Raaso .

What fraction is KDF : AMISOM its not even a quarter.Kenya has less than 4K military personel present in Juboyinka while Ethiopia has more.and Uganda has 10K.

Both uganda and Ethiopia has bigger numbers.
Yet you concerned with KDF?
said don't want any of these countries. nobody opposed when i said other countries but the moment i said KDF also out. you and other smips were unleashed by kdf.

try harder. he was AS and nobody denies that except you.
If he was AS why did he kick them out from Kismaayo uisng KDF? Mise Sheikhal were in Kismaayo right?

The only thing is no one gives a f*ck about your biased opinion.
Didnt youbsay most of the Sheikhal regions in juboyinka are under AS? It means you have zeroncontact with KDF and are AS supporters yet criticise madoobe?

said don't want any of these countries. nobody opposed when i said other countries but the moment i said KDF also out. you and other smips were unleashed by kdf.
So you want us to be ruled by AS right or the mighty sheikhal will protect us.

When you fight AS in your degans let me know.

why do you think SNA cannot handle that?.
What SNA?
So the Hawiye mooriyaan are SNA you want them to come to Kismaayo and protect us right?
What is 10K ugandan fufu doing in Xamar?

Go take tour USC mentality somehwere else.
What have the hawiye SNA done in Shabela hoose apart from raping biyomal and stealing their land.When have they fought AS?

What SNA?
So the Hawiye mooriyaan are SNA you want them to come to Kismaayo and protect us right?

What have the hawiye SNA done in Shabela hoose apart from raping biyomal and stealing their land.When have they fought AS?
Hassan Sheikh liberated a lot of towns in Lower Shabelle by SNA. the ones raping were militia not SNA. they should have been killed by SNA.

Hassan Sheikh liberated a lot of towns in Lower Shabelle by SNA. the ones raping were militia not SNA. they should have been killed by SNA.
Saxib go take your lies somewhere else.
Xassan sheikh was the biggest mooriyaan who even gave money and weapons to barre huraale to fight in Kismaayo but he failed.

There is nothing called SNA and hawiye are not definatly SNA just look at how they become hawiye and left their fronts and came to xamar to try oust Farmajo.

What SNA?

don't know why you think i am ok with injustice. i am against injustice everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.