The Wild Al-Shabaab released bodies of Ethiopian soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did they do to you?. don't think they are people that cause problems. raaso is just small town just forget.
Small town but you have killed 100s of my people and displaced 1000s.youbare worse than kikuyu and xabashi.
A parasite who prays on people when they are weak and uses Arab money.
The same grudge can be seen all over tgis forum you dont hate kdf or Endf your hate is on ogaden and you will look for every excuse.
Go donaye money in your local mosque to kill children in Raaso that is all that you know.

Last edited:
Waamo iyo jubooyinka waa dhul soomaaliyeed, not kenyan
and that's all that matters , I don't care which somali qabiil lives there or don't .
having a dispute with your fellow Somalis doesn't mean you have to twerk for ajnabis nonstop , have some dhiig waryaa .
Waamo iyo jubbaland wa dhul ogaden.
The land was added to Somalia in 1960 they never asked us for referendum.
Go fight Ethiopia and Ugandans who are in dhul somaliyeed.
You think Kenya was in Jubbaland since 1991?
When hutus in xamar return the propety they stole from umaad somaliyeed in 1991.
When hutu stop using shaad dawladeed to invade and displace others in Lower Shabele then you can make sense.

Also when Elays start fighting Ethiopians in Baidoa and kick them out we can finally have dhul.somaliyeed.
Also when Marehan stop simping for Ethiopia in Ghetto we can have dhul somaliyeed.
Before amisom came to Somalia.
Gedo,Baidoa,Galgaduud were Ethiopian outposts for decades where were these somaliyeed you talk about.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
why can't we fight AS our own. all i am saying is that these people don't have our best interest.
Take out Ethiopia then I will root for Kenya to leave your dodging that point and I wont respond again.
Waamo iyo jubooyinka waa dhul soomaaliyeed, not kenyan
and that's all that matters , I don't care which somali qabiil lives there or don't .
having a dispute with your fellow Somalis doesn't mean you have to twerk for ajnabis nonstop , have some dhiig waryaa .
“Dhul Soomaaliyeed”

There is no dispute your simply not welcome in Jubbaland. I will never here from an NN Tplf orphan about dhiig. This is Dhiig
8E5D7FEA-AC41-457A-86CF-72D5F53B7D94.jpeg

this isnt
1622583312881.png

Waamo iyo jubbaland wa dhul ogaden.
The land was added to Somalia in 1960 they never asked us for referendum.
Go fight Ethiopia and Ugandans who are in dhul somaliyeed.
You think Kenya was in Jubbaland since 1991?
When hutus in xamar return the propety they stole from umaad somaliyeed in 1991.
When hutu stop using shaad dawladeed to invade and displace others in Lower Shabele then you can make sense.

Also when Elays start fighting Ethiopians in Baidoa and kick them out we can finally have dhul.somaliyeed.
Also when Marehan stop simping for Ethiopia in Ghetto we can have dhul somaliyeed.
Before amisom came to Somalia.
Gedo,Baidoa,Galgaduud were Ethiopian outposts for decades where were these somaliyeed you talk about.

So you're basically saying since other qabiils are twerking for ajnabis and being dabodhilifs , will do it too .
like some sort of a competition :pachah1:

Then , good luck being under xabashi and kikuyu boots .

b.jpg

6zZXsR9_d.png

Last edited:
So you want me to twerk for Uganda boots in Ugandishu. :shaq:

Tell me when your qabil has ever fought foreigners?
You all.have been kissing ass of Xabashi and fufu Uganda.

No, f*ck them too . and all other ajnabis .

on the second part of your comment, I don't know about my qabiil we don't have a border with either Ethiopia or Kenya , but one of my uncles died in Ogaden in 77 ( AUN) and one was was a POW in Ethiopia for more than 10 years.
My dad was there too in 80s war .
They were fighting for Somalinimo.
I know you don't speak for all your qabiil , but carry on .

Last edited:
No, f*ck them too . and all other ajnabis .

on the second part of your comment, I don't know about my qabiil we don't have a border with either Ethiopia or Kenya , but one of my uncles died in Ogaden in 77 ( AUN) and one was was a POW in Ethiopia for more than 10 years.
My dad was there too in 80s war .
They were fighting for Somalinimo.
I know you don't speak for all your qabiil , but carry on .
How many years have passed since 1977 and 1980s ?
How many of your kins have sacrificed gor somalinimo? How many of your kins were mooriyaan in the 90s and had isbaaro?
Did any of your kins live in a refugee camp after 1977? Or even after 1991?
Fighting 1977 doesnt make us indebted to you.Dont think thatbyou have earned indefinate respect just because your uncles died in 1977 Ethiopian war.Dont expect an Ogaden to thank you for that service after all it was their duty to die for a war which unfortunatly was fixed.

Do you know what happened to the refugees of 1977 war? How were they treated by Somali govt?Do you know of the horrible masscres done to them in the 90s is luuq jeelow Hiraan and Berbera refugee camps?
Do you know that the somali govt used to steal food rations donated for them by UN.
Do you know they werent allowed to teach kids in refugee camps beyond class 8?
So how was this somalinimo when even their scholarships abroad were being given to people in the Somali govt?
Do youbknow how Ogadens were being handed over to TPLF for the last 30 years and how each somali qabil in Somalia was trying to sell out ONLF to TPLF so that they become Meles Zenawi favourite?Do you know most warlords in Somalia the 90s and 00s was receiving weapons from Ethiopia?
Do you know how warlords in Juboyinka used to queue at Meles office asking for support even ogadens in Juboyinka were not safe.Somalis used to make coalitions like jVA (hg+ mx) to steal resources of Ogaden and they used to tell TPLF that they were preventing ogaden aka ONLF from gainning power in the region.
Well we have learnt alot from the last 30 years.
Especially hypocrites who hide under somalinimo but like criticising only Jubbaland 24/7 while we know the capital of Somalia has foreign soilders from Uganda,Burundi to Nigeria.
The thing is mind your business take tour fake somalinimo somewhere else.We know people like you would have sold us just like before had we started fighting kenya or Ethiopia.We also know that you folks support AS in Juboyinka and rejoice on their " victories" but hate hem when they carry henious crimes in other parts of Somalia.

How many years have passed since 1977 and 1980s ?
How many of your kins have sacrificed gor somalinimo? How many of your kins were mooriyaan in the 90s and had isbaaro?
Did any of your kins live in a refugee camp after 1977? Or even after 1991?
Fighting 1977 doesnt make us indebted to you.Dont think thatbyou have earned indefinate respect just because your uncles died in 1977 Ethiopian war.Dont expect an Ogaden to thank you for that service after all it was their duty to die for a war which unfortunatly was fixed.

Do you know what happened to the refugees of 1977 war? How were they treated by Somali govt?Do you know of the horrible masscres done to them in the 90s is luuq jeelow Hiraan and Berbera refugee camps?
Do you know that the somali govt used to steal food rations donated for them by UN.
Do you know they werent allowed to teach kids in refugee camps beyond class 8?
So how was this somalinimo when even their scholarships abroad were being given to people in the Somali govt?
Do youbknow how Ogadens were being handed over to TPLF for the last 30 years and how each somali qabil in Somalia was trying to sell out ONLF to TPLF so that they become Meles Zenawi favourite?Do you know most warlords in Somalia the 90s and 00s was receiving weapons from Ethiopia?
Do you know how warlords in Juboyinka used to queue at Meles office asking for support even ogadens in Juboyinka were not safe.Somalis used to make coalitions like jVA (hg+ mx) to steal resources of Ogaden and they used to tell TPLF that they were preventing ogaden aka ONLF from gainning power in the region.
Well we have learnt alot from the last 30 years.
Especially hypocrites who hide under somalinimo but like criticising only Jubbaland 24/7 while we know the capital of Somalia has foreign soilders from Uganda,Burundi to Nigeria.
The thing is mind your business take tour fake somalinimo somewhere else.We know people like you would have sold us just like before had we started fighting kenya or Ethiopia.We also know that you folks support AS in Juboyinka and rejoice on their " victories" but hate hem when they carry henious crimes in other parts of Somalia.
Dude chill , I don't speak for my qabiil only my family, and my uncle (AUN) died for Somalinimo not your qabiil , and I'm sure it wasn't to gain your "respect " .
no qabiil is innocent in Somalia, it's time to forget and move on . God will deal with the guilty Inshallah.

If these were Kdf troops instead of Habeshi the Marehan Boons would have been calling Shishkabab Mujahideens and Sayfullah like they’ve been saying since 2012 & 2016 in BoonNet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts