The UK

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Knife License.png

@Saredo the people who hate on the U.K. are usually in Minnesota in the middle of nowhere, stuck with cadans in the snow.

I have a lot of american friends and they love the U.K. London is one of the few cities in the world where the government, finance and entertainment are all in one place. If you visit and you are stuck in a council house when you arrive blame your family for planning a shit holiday. So glad that awful @glizzodagoat has left. He was beyond obsessed.

@Saredo the people who hate on the U.K. are usually in Minnesota in the middle of nowhere, stuck with cadans in the snow.

I have a lot of american friends and they love the U.K. London is one of the few cities in the world where the government, finance and entertainment are all in one place. If you visit and you are stuck in a council house when you arrive blame your family for planning a shit holiday. So glad that awful @glizzodagoat has left. He was beyond obsessed.

I love the UK. I always have a great time there.

Left or did you ban that individual ?

:childplease:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Saredo could you believe that most of the people hating on the uk will admit to you that they haven’t stepped foot inside here. I stop taking them seriously tbh :wow1:

maybe its the weather? I heard its dark and gloomy most days. I actually love gloomy weather so I feel like london would be beautiful, but God forbid I have to live in gloominess ! That's when the melancholy sets in

no wonder I get melancholic vibes from the british

Lived in London for 20. Its a terrible place to live. Most of my boys are trying to move to america or the gulf.

Priced out of the housing market
Shit weather
Long ass commutes
Nothing left to save even with a decent career

Trending