The ugly Physiognomy of the Somali Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The "noor" is oozing off of this blessed muslimah sister, mashallah!

2U3A1584.jpg

Leave Maryan Mursal out of this

:ufdup:

She's a lovely lady

IMG_6844.PNG

Somali Sheikh Muhammad Dahir Roble the noor comes from their inner peace, calmness and being in peace with self.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
This thread is retarded. Beauty is subjective. One thing you will never take away from these women is their success and bravery. The muslims here are displaying the very reason people hate islam though. The "noor" in their face is shining bright while the rest of you seethe and threaten their life, they are busy making their millions and inspiring other ex muslims to proclaim their lack of religiosity.

oh and their absolutely stunning.

7f5b24ae-58c6-4206-a68d-fdd0d3f74e57.jpg

amal-farah-former-muslim-600.jpg

image.jpg

awGegJi.png

This thread is retarded. Beauty is subjective. One thing you will never take away from these women is their success and bravery. The muslims here are displaying the very reason people hate islam though. The "noor" in their face is shining bright while the rest of you seethe and threaten their life, they are busy making their millions and inspiring other ex muslims to proclaim their lack of religiosity.

oh and their absolutely stunning.

7f5b24ae-58c6-4206-a68d-fdd0d3f74e57.jpg

amal-farah-former-muslim-600.jpg

image.jpg

awGegJi.png
Lol you guys are getting desperate saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder is essentially saying they look ugly it's the same thing that obese women say :chrisfreshhah:

Opone

Lol you guys are getting desperate saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder is essentially saying they look ugly it's the same thing that obese women say :chrisfreshhah:
Not really. Your take on what is beautiful is based on preference. You might prefer thin nose/face, while others prefer a balance of both thin and wide features. You might prefer big breasts and a large ass, while other prefer anorexia. Some even prefer obesity of the mayonaise hue. You might dislike dark skin or non jileec hair while other prefer the opposite. So yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Not really. Your take on what is beautiful is based on preference. You might prefer thin nose/face, while others prefer a balance of both thin and wide features. You might prefer big breasts and a large ass, while other prefer anorexia. Some even prefer obesity of the mayonaise hue. You might dislike dark skin or non jileec hair while other prefer the opposite. So yes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
You can't tell me beauty in the eye of the beholder and then show me someone that looks like a dead mummy like ayan hirsi. Everything is subjective until a certain point and then we agree that it looks ugly AF

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I would also look like that if people wanted me dead. That is what stress does to you. They are not ugly they are stressed. Stress is bad for your skin and ruins your radiance. Ayaan Hirsi looks most stereotypical Somali woman.

Opone

You can't tell me beauty in the eye of the beholder and then show me someone that looks like a dead mummy like ayan hirsi. Everything is subjective until a certain point and then we agree that it looks ugly AF
ayan hirsi looks like alot of somali women i met in somalia. Her look isnt alien to me. I think maybe your perception of them might be clouding your judgment. Had they all been muslim and adorned in the hijab you might think differently o them and their appearance.

Opone

@government

Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali_1931.jpg

Use your hand to cover her hair and you will see she looks most somali women. Your dislike for her opinions might translate onto your view for her.

@government

Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali_1931.jpg

Use your hand to cover her hair and you will see she looks most somali women. Your dislike for her opinions might translate onto your view for her.
She looks like a mumy I'm not saying that because of her views or something she really is ugly if she wore the hijab I would still find her ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending