The ugly Physiognomy of the Somali Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amal Farah is sort of...lookable.

Blows a lot of hijabis out the water in fact.

I think you are afraid of your opposite narrative being true. That a good looking, successful, healthy individal could bring themself to deny the existence of your precious sky daddy. The realty is such exampes are plentiful, let it burn:mjswag:
Lol even you know that atheists are ugly when you call her "sort of lookable" :drakelaugh: It's ok just admit that atheists are ugly

Halima Aden is just another muslim by name, I guarantee you that she doesn't pray the five daily prayers every day, all year around. All most all muslim scholars will say that not praying all five daily prayers, throws you out of islam and into kufur(disbelief.) I personally believe Halima wears the rag in order to make her make unique in the modelling world, and to give her a a bigger fan base which obvious includes muslim veiled females. You never know but in few years time she might just ditch the rag, and look normal like all other women in the world. P.S She's in the modelling world which is filled in open and closeted homosexuals and to some conspiracy-theroist devil worshipers that practise occult rituals. Isn't Kanye in the "illuminati" and he sacrificed his mother to Satan for fame and fortune loooooooooooool XD :pachah1:

f85705a49058b061f38ab1d155e5c66d.jpg
Gaalo know say that they know what people do in their home.
You guys will do anything so that anybody could go to hell wouldn't you.
You guys are shayteen walking among us
Good thing we can recognize you because of your hideous looks :siilaanyolaugh:

nah he's right somali gaals are dirty looking animals. obscene creatures. They say that you fall 6 attractive levels when you become a gaal. xaarka iyo kaadida ma iska dhaqno. hidaaya baad u baahantihiiin dhamaantiin. :susp:
200.gif

nah he's right somali gaals are dirty looking animals. obscene creatures. They say that you fall 6 attractive levels when you become a gaal. xaarka iyo kaadida ma iska dhaqno. hidaaya baad u baahantihiiin dhamaantiin. :susp:
200.gif
Curious could you explain further why and how ?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There is no way that Halima is a human being. She must be a maiden sent down from heaven. That smile alone is enough to melt my heart. I feel like it's my destiny to save her from the degenerate, exploitative modeling industry, marry her and live happily ever after and make lots of babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending