atheist-somali-woman.jpg

Smart
Beautiful
Successful
And that power pose :banderas:
You call that beautiful :mjlol:You I feel sorry for you

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I just had flashbacks of some hideous looking motherfuckas from dugsi days :drakelaugh:

These niggas were the type to have some dry has throat during subcis because they were so good, but look like they need Quran of their own to be read on :damn:

Where was their "noor"? :childplease:

They are ugly because they spend all their time angry and stressed about Islam. This leads to premature wrinkles and just general ugliness.

They are ugly because they spend all their time angry and stressed about Islam. This leads to premature wrinkles and just general ugliness.

I see you a pro in the art of bullshit :russ: (They are ugly because they spend all their time angry and stressed about Islam. This leads to premature wrinkles and just general ugliness)
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

N

NaomiHoney

Those are brave women you've showed. Despite their perceived ugliness they manage to find mates that are making lots of money while some ''god-fearing'' stunning xalimos are marrying loserads in droves.

- Ayaan Hirsi Ali married a millionaire
- Amal Farah married a millionaire

Who's winning in the end? :banderas:

My soul

Also ever noticed how people who follow the sunnah genuinely look ( well groomed, clear skin, in good shape) compared to traitors who throw wrinkled imaamads on their heads look (ashy and unclean).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending